Harbor Freight

Discussions about scrap yards, scrap yard prices, melting, refining, and obtaining metals from scrap or unconventional sources.

Harbor Freight

Postby hobo finds » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Free stuff all April! My 14 yera old son says we are going to get everything! LOL Make sure its the Super Coupon as no purchase necessary!

Harbor Freight Free Stuff
Pittsburgh 6 Piece Screwdriver Set $4.99
12" Ratchet Bar Clamp Spreader $5.99
Split Leather Color Work Gloves $4.99
5 Ft. 6" X 7 Ft. 6" Tarp $6.99
1/4" x 50 Ft. Poly Rope $4.99
7 Function Digital Multimeter $9.99
Multipurpose Scissors $4.99
3 1/2" nine LED Flashlight $6.99
27 LED portable worklight / flashlight $5.99
1" x 25 Ft Pittsburgh Tape Measurer $5.99
Electronic Fly Swatter $7.99
Headlamp with swivel lens $6.99
6" Magnetic Parts Holder $6.99
24 pack of AA heavy duty batteries $7.99
24 pack of AAA heavy duty batteries $7.99

http://www.harborfreight.com/

Tarp coupon here... http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wswidg ... &hftref=cj

http://view.harborfreightemail.com/?j=f ... &hftref=cj
Last edited by hobo finds on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Harbor Freight

Postby Findm-Keepm » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:21 pm

I love free stuff! Thanks!

Of note, Free Stuff Times is a website I use for getting even more free stuff. Latest was some free Phillips bits from Klein. Not all freebies are for me, but the Newell-Rubbermaid (Vise-Grip, Irwin and Lennox tools) folks have a survey center you can register with, and get free tools! I got free utility blades and the cool vise grip channelock-like pliers. I don't have the website handy, as they send emails to me when there is a survey. Answer the survey, get points, spend points on tools. Easy peasy.

Edit - Newell Rubbermaid calls it "Newell Rubbermaid Tool INSIDER"

Cheers, and thanks again,

Brian
Findm-Keepm
Make safety your first thought, not your last.
Findm-Keepm

Postby Doctor Steuss » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Awesome! There's one right next to my gym, and they usually let me re-use the coupons. I think I have 8 of the LED flashlights from the last time they had a coupon for them.
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Doctor Steuss » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:13 am

Thank you for posting this, hobo finds! I now have a tarp, and tape measure. Will probably grab a flashlight today after the gym.
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby hobo finds » Sun May 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Just have to get the free rope, and we got all the free crap LOL! $83.87 worth :lol:
hobo finds

Postby Doctor Steuss » Tue May 27, 2014 3:36 pm

hobo finds wrote:Just have to get the free rope, and we got all the free crap LOL! $83.87 worth :lol:

Teach me, master. *bowing*

--
Over the weekend, my GF and I used two coupons for a 24 pack of AA batteries with purchase. We each found an item that was under $1, and then used a coupon for 20% off. So, we got 48 AA batteries for less than ~$1.60. :D

I'm loving having a Harbor Freight close by.
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rustjunkie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

Now I am suffering from a very mild case of HF envy....the nearest one to me is 100 miles away. I have a few of their tools but most of the stuff don't meet the challenge of my world (it's kind of a brutal place when it comes to tools)
I will vouch for the buffalo 1/2 " deep well socket sets as they have survived about 15 years of hardcore scrapping but because of the thickness they aren't good for much else.
Rustjunkie

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm

We picked up tarp and flashlight for camping. Wife is sending me back for more on the morrow.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Went for the AA & AAA Batteries all gone :thumbdown: Coupon good till November so I'll be back :lol:

And got the rope!!

Also CHEEP Batteries are good if you are having a yard sale, put them in so the item works and you will sell your item faster and hopefully for more money!!
hobo finds

Return to Scrap Metal Salvage