$100 bill only used for illegal actions.

Discussion about the collecting, buying/selling, exchanging, design, and printing of notes and paper money from around the world, as well as the currency markets generally. Also, the discussion of items related to world currency like exonumia and scripophily.

$100 bill only used for illegal actions.

Postby coppernickel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:29 pm

I've caught this before, but the other day between the riots and Ebola, was a blip.

"Almost all the $100 bills are untraceable. This means they can easily be used for illegal actions."

It was so out of place, but very clear. "Anyone who uses $100 bills is a terrorist."

Where else are you finding this?
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: $100 bill only used for illegal actions.

Postby Kurr » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Just fear mongering. The $100 is no more "untraceable" than the $1. It is just the largest commonly used note.

There is no automatic record kept on sale is all, like in a pure electronic debit/credit transaction. There is a serial number on that can and is used in stings and to prove money from this person went to that one.

I had not heard this anywhere really.
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby NotABigDeal » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:49 am

Great, guns and hundred dollar bills must really make me a terrorist. What if I use hundred dollar bills to buy more guns? What then? SUPER TERRORIST! Run for your lives....

Deal

Deal
I plead the 2nd....

Control your kids and your crazy ass relatives, leave my guns alone.

TTS 10/30/60-10/25/13 Dad.
NotABigDeal

Postby misteroman » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:13 am

All they're doing is getting more people thinking that so they can get rid of currency all together which is coming very soon.
As soon as they have it gone and then the chips will be coming. I'm not talking in the credit cards eith. Which by the way will be mandatory by next September according to our CC processing guy.
D
misteroman

Postby coppernickel » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:25 pm

misteroman wrote:All they're doing is getting more people thinking that so they can get rid of currency all together which is coming very soon.
As soon as they have it gone and then the chips will be coming. I'm not talking in the credit cards eith. Which by the way will be mandatory by next September according to our CC processing guy.
D

I'm thinking this is the end game. It really surprised me how this came out of the blue in the news, so unrelated to everything round.
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Banknotes, Exonumia, Philatelics, etc