Going to a topless bar or what?

Discussion about the collecting, buying/selling, exchanging, design, and printing of notes and paper money from around the world, as well as the currency markets generally. Also, the discussion of items related to world currency like exonumia and scripophily.

Going to a topless bar or what?

Postby JerrySpringer » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 pm

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Going to a topless bar or what?

Postby uthminsta » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Guy has a feedback score of 4. I wonder what will happen on this? I wanna bid, because it's got less than 8 hours to go and is $1400 under what he would get from simply taking it to the bank... but... aww, man... what do you do?
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Z00 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Why does this smell like a fish that has been left on the pier for 3 days in the sun?
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby tn-dave » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:07 am

It only brought 253.98 over face -- If they truly are unc and maybe consec. serial #s I bet somebody could turn a profit selling the $200 stacks.
tn-dave
Penny Collector Member

Return to Banknotes, Exonumia, Philatelics, etc