Coolest Exonumia so far!!!!! Maybe.

Discussion about the collecting, buying/selling, exchanging, design, and printing of notes and paper money from around the world, as well as the currency markets generally. Also, the discussion of items related to world currency like exonumia and scripophily.

Coolest Exonumia so far!!!!! Maybe.

Postby wolvesdad » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:25 pm

OK, so maybe it's not exonumia and maybe this isn't the right place to put it, but I couldn't find another topic that matched it more closely.

Just for those who want to see something completely different, and may know that I fossil hunt, here is the results of some sorting that was not of Customer Wrapped Rolls.

Tiny stingray, ray, shark teeth, and a few other assorted MICRO-Fossils:
http://youtu.be/7quy-2NNzAY

And I posted some photos up at The Fossil Forum, for anybody that wants to see these things better, check the description in the YouTube video.
wolvesdad
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Coolest Exonumia so far!!!!! Maybe.

Postby wolvesdad » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 pm

Oh! I guess I should've done the definition search before I did the post, for some reason in the past I had associated EXONUMIA as numismatically related items that had been dug up out of the ground or somehow otherwise recovered. I think I am posed the definition of exhume into a numismatics sense.
wolvesdad
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Coolest Exonumia so far!!!!! Maybe.

Postby hobo finds » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Kids looked like they had some fun! Cool finds as well
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Banknotes, Exonumia, Philatelics, etc