Good day to be a coin guy

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Good day to be a coin guy

Postby ME Co. » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:08 am

So today was coin meeting night here. As usual I like to stop by the bank on the way and dump,this branch especially because people always leave coin in the counter- I know it's sick to get tickled over a few free coins but what can I say "guess I'm easily amused". Today's was well worth it, turn the machine on and it says "teller help needed", she comes over and opened it and there's wheat pennies jammed everywhere + the lint trap is full of coin. Got all the mess cleaned up, cashed out and go to the meeting- early. What to do? Yea right, booty call, pirate booty that is. All told I got over 200 Wheat cents, a 1907 Indian, (2) silver dimes,+ $5-10 in clad. Now at the meeting we have an auction where I sold 3 nickels for $7.00- guess you could say I made gas money tonight. HH all, Mark
"Life is a coin, you can spend it any way you want but you can only spend it once."
ME Co.

Re: Good day to be a coin guy

Postby Morsecode » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:35 am

You see, that right there is why the Pilgrims came to this continent. We should all remember that this Thanksgiving.
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Good day to be a coin guy

Postby johnbrickner » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:05 am

Well said Morse.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Return to USA Numismatics