1958 D Dime Lamination?

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

1958 D Dime Lamination?

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:05 pm

From a box of my dad's coins...FDR looks like he has a bandaid right at his hairline on his forehead. What say ye?

I am not into numismatics. What's this thing worth?
1958 D Lamination Error.jpeg
1958 D Lamination Error.jpeg (602.08 KiB) Viewed 513 times

TIL I'm also a terrible photographer.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: 1958 D Dime Lamination?

Postby NiBullionCu » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:25 pm

NiBullionCu
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: 1958 D Dime Lamination?

Postby shinnosuke » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:34 pm

NiBullionCu wrote:https://coinsite.com/us-error-coin-values/

Thanks. This coin is a 90% version so according to the website: Roosevelt Dime (silver) $8
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Return to USA Numismatics