Best plans for uncirculared quarter rolls in tubes?

This forum is for the discussion of USA coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Best plans for uncirculared quarter rolls in tubes?

Postby thecrazyone » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:30 pm

These are from Littleton Coin Co.

They are from 2010-14.

What should I do with them? I feel like they will never be worth more than face, unless there are error coins in there.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Re: Best plans for uncirculared quarter rolls in tubes?

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:07 pm

If you have a coin club in your area, you might try selling them or bartering them there. Maybe a local dealer might be able to use them for Christmas. Otherwise, I’d check for errors and then spend them.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to USA Numismatics