Looking for double-sided Canada albums

This forum is for the discussion of Canadian coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Looking for double-sided Canada albums

Postby HPMBTT » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 pm

I have just recently started collecting Canada coins, as I find them interesting, plus I get plenty of extras when I'm sorting too. All I have is the cheap crappy $4 blue whitman penny folders (2 of them to cover 1920-present). (all that's left to find is the hard ones. ex: before 1939). I also have a small 2 pounds stack of .999 Ni, which will help start the Nickel album.

I intend on getting folders for CA pennies, nickels and dimes, since I get a reasonable amount when I sort. Does anyone know where I can get double-sided Canada albums for these 3 denominations? The only source I have come up with is the one penny source that Henrysmedford mentioned recently, here: http://colonialacres.com/products.php?view=25935&ref=

Even so, it's just a pennies folder (no nickel or dime).

Are there any other sources you guys could recommend? Or if not, does anyone have any double-sided albums that they could sell? Thanks!

EDIT: Whoah..my 400th post. Cool! :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Canada Numismatics