Canada Glow in the dark coin

This forum is for the discussion of Canadian coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Canada Glow in the dark coin

Postby hobo finds » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:11 pm

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/newsy/c ... uch-cooler Northern Lights "toonie" is supposedly the world's first glow-in-the-dark coin to be put into circulation.
hobo finds
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Canada Glow in the dark coin

Postby Tourney64 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:24 am

I bought several of the glow in the dark dinosaurs, when they came out, and sold them for a huge profit on eBay. Of course they were NIFC.

Just think, you will never lose your coins again if you drop them in the grass.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby pitw » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 am

Tourney64 wrote:I bought several of the glow in the dark dinosaurs, when they came out, and sold them for a huge profit on eBay. Of course they were NIFC.

Just think, you will never lose your coins again if you drop them in the grass.

You ain't seen me grass have ya. :lol:
pitw
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Tourney64 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 pm

:lol: :lol :lol:
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:49 am

It appears the mintage will be about 3 million. Too bad- if it was 100-200k, then the prices would be very interesting to watch.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Canada Numismatics