Estate Sale Find

This forum is for the discussion of Canadian coin and paper money collecting that is unrelated to saving bulk Copper Bullion Penny, Nickel & CuNi Bullion Nickel, or Silver Coins for metal content. Feel free to post scheduled coins shows.

Estate Sale Find

Postby Franco American » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:55 pm

I regularly go to estate sales every week and ran into a great deal last week. There was a bag of Canadian coins with 2 Canadian one dollar bills in it. I looked and could see several silver dimes in the bag. Asked for the price and was told $3. Sold! Ended up having about $6.50 in Canadian currency with $2.30 of it in Silver King George and Elizabeth silver dimes. I was quite pleased to say the least.
Franco American
Penny Pincher Member

Re: Estate Sale Find

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:57 am

Excellent. It’s always cool reading about these kind of great finds. Keeps us all motivated.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:25 am

Very nice.

Cant wait to go to some yard sales and look for junk with copper, brass or bronze. Going to see if I can make some money this summer.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby Franco American » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Estate sales are an excellent place to find precious metal. We should start a tracker for people to post their estate sale finds here.
Franco American
Penny Pincher Member

Postby coppernickel » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:44 pm

Excellent
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Morsecode » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:41 am

:thumbup:
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Canada Numismatics