Obamacare is going to cost us DUH!!!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Obamacare is going to cost us DUH!!!

Postby Pennysaved » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:29 am

I was watching the news this AM and they played clips for President Obama Sept 10, 2009 then Sept 10, 2010

In 2009, he was giving a speach and talking about how his new health care will save us $$$ over the long haul while providing more people with medical care.

In 2010, he changed his tune and talks about how they were not expecting to have to provide 30 million people with free health care coverage.

Yet another government program that promises to save money and when it is put into action will actually cost us money.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Obamacare is going to cost us DUH!!!

Postby Neckro » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 pm

I love Obama! Just to spite the republicans. I hate both parties. They're all the same. D and R, no difference. All crooks who don't give a damn about this country.You can vote for one, and the freakin' electoral college will screw Americans out of their votes too.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 pm

surprise surprise !

anyone who believes what the government says deserves to get screwed over...

i'll agree with neckro - no difference in either party. obama cant take all the blame though - many in congress are incapable of putting together a common sense thought.

part of me hopes the libertarian party could bring about a change - but im not sure they will be able to stay true
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby Nickelless » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Here's the official Obama T-shirt:

Nickelless
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby abe » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:51 am

This is what kills me about people rushing out to vote for their favorite crook. They're all the same, I got my name in the history books and made some damn easy money. God Bles America.
Got Laminated Lincolns? Give me a buzz.
abe
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions