If YOU ran the teleprompter (Political cliches sidebar)

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

If YOU ran the teleprompter (Political cliches sidebar)

Postby uthminsta » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:48 pm

The recent topic called POLITICAL CLICHES...
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=28583
...got me thinking. If you had control of Obama's teleprompter machine, and could get him to say what you typed for TEN SECONDS, what would you type?
Aaaaaand go.
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: If YOU ran the teleprompter (Political cliches sidebar)

Postby hirbonzig » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:25 pm

"As soon as congress sends me the bill repealing the Affordable Care Act I will sign it." :shock:
“Someone’s gonna have to go back and get a sh*t load of dimes.”
hirbonzig
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Per Executive Order #14578 I have dismantled the Federal Reserve; rechartered the Bank of the United States; reestablished the gold standard; and arrested all banksters to be brought to trial on national TV [(THWOCK) fade to white] . . . We interrupt this program to bring you this special announcement the President has been shot . . . We repeat, the President has been shot . . . more information as it becomes available . . .
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:05 pm

johnbrickner wrote:Per Executive Order #14578 I have dismantled the Federal Reserve; rechartered the Bank of the United States; reestablished the gold standard; and arrested all banksters to be brought to trial on national TV [(THWOCK) fade to white] . . . We interrupt this program to bring you this special announcement the President has been shot . . . We repeat, the President has been shot . . . more information as it becomes available . . .

:lol:
It's funny because it is true.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions