Black Swan

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Black Swan

Postby Treetop » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:09 pm

My wife is a teacher. We have had many tests. We have all had it.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:35 pm

68Camaro wrote:You didn't have a test in January. Tests didn't exist in the US yet.

Sure but we had tests for anti bodies. My wifes a teacher and the NM gov is a dictator.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:33 am

Look at the bright side, nobody has died of old age since March.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Look at the bright side, nobody has died of old age since March.

:lol: :clap:
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:55 am

My thoughts were trending that direction and to the things that would be related - like lower future financial obligations by the government - but I had hesitated to voice them.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:56 am

Treetop wrote:My wife is a teacher. We have had many tests. We have all had it.

Oh yeah - the teacher thing in a fascist-run Democratic state government - I forgot - my sympathies!

Edit - I re-read, and in case it might have come across as perhaps a snarky reply - that wasn't intended at all. I was serious. I forgot about your teacher connection and the government there.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:54 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Look at the bright side, nobody has died of old age since March.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CONvid-1984
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions