Trump

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Why Nate thinks Trump is Trump & should NOT be President

Postby Treetop » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:16 pm

Pathetic, the FBI stopped the email investigation again apparently. Just after we find out not only did she in fact have classified materials there which makes her 100% guilty and many face prison for orders of magnitude less but she also forwards a few to her daughter and had a random maid printing them out. Its not even debatable, it is an open and shut case. She is 100% guilty. Yet the media has many I encounter convinced its all a right wing conspiracy. This is sick. Government has always been corrupt, doesnt matter the type but its not often blatant crimes at this level are ignored. Heck 5 different nations hacked her server, FBI atleast at the top doesnt care? This so obviously compromises national security that she should be made an example of not off the hook.

If she wins get ready for a major uptick in corruption, an end to the second amendment a few years later as she takes the supreme court to the left and no ability for republicans to win national elections until they become democrats as more illegals sway a few key states a bit more. Some here seem to like to pretend Donald was bad for republicans, but he was the single republican running who adamantly wanted to stop this influx of migrants that simple math shows us is and will crush republicans chances at the national level. Trumps not righty enough for you? PFFFT Youll never see anyone far left of him win again if this trend continues.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:18 pm

Heck we even found erased emails from the weiner computer that were classified, so this is precisely what they were supposedly looking for yet still dropped. They went over 650k emails in days, found more proof shes guilty, then dont care. just WOW.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mails.html

Hmmm actually not sure if what I just wrote is true. I got this linked to drudge, but I just a ran a search for "FBI investigation hillary dropped" for the last 24 hours and I didnt see any other sources covering this. Maybe they ran with a story from one of those scam sites popping up all over lately??? Im not sure. Guess we will find out soon, because MSM will be all over this if true.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:55 pm

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/04/donald-trump-supporter-interrupts-president-obama-he-campaigns-hillary-clinton
Obama seems very frustrated that he is being ignored.

Usually, when a black man utters "Hold up!" people will pay attention to him. :shock: 8-)
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby daviscfad » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:19 pm

Watch it ray lol
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:30 pm

http://fox6now.com/2016/11/06/new-lette ... from-july/

Apparently it is a legit story. Hillaries case is dropped. Well the email one, apparently there is a pay for play one as well that only came to light recently.

clip below from the article.
“Well, you have to understand it’s a rigged system and she’s protected,” Trump said, though he offered no evidence to back up his theory.

Gee I wonder what made trump think that??? Clearly he couldnt show proof if he tried. :shock: :cry: :|
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:46 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/ ... iner-case/

This is from two days ago. Been hearing from the clinton camp that if we hear anything about her thats really bad right before the election it has to be fake. Meanwhile according to some the NYPD has all those emails and if what this source claims, its just insane. lol, might be time to top off any preps should you be of that mindset.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:50 am

Trump is a was my least preferred candidate coming out of the Republican Primaries. His protectionist views on trade are troubling, his behavior is (at times) vulgar and his campaign style is maddeningly undisciplined. I think the Left's view that he is a wildcard and perhaps unfit to govern is not completely unfounded.

Yet I will vote for him anyway.

Trump is a risk that we have to take when faced with the alternative. Hillary lies constantly and does not tolerate those with opposing views (and those are her good qualities.) She has demonstrated corruption and incompetence that are unsurpassed. If she succeeds on Tuesday, one day in the not-too-distant future we will look back on the Obama presidency with nostalgia.
theo
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Treetop » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:03 am

http://news.trust.org/item/20161104123014-ofct9

I find this interesting. It seems china has a major issue with trump wanting to "back out" of the paris climate deal. In reality it was never binding and you can change your goals or back out. Any nation can. In fact china was key in ensuring everyone could back out in case they grew faster then expected. Our current part of this is a major reduction in cheap energy use. Chinas part in it is growing at a very fast rate when overall they already surpass us in emissions, not per capitaa but overall. In fact they picked as a target growing at the same rate their national experts already predicted is the fastest they ould grow for literally as long as they expect to be able to do it, until 2030. The deal does indeed make us much less competitive versus china or anywhere else usig cheap energy, and chinas government while politically often pretends to believe the Cagw meme their published work almost entirely rejects it. In fact I forget the name of it atm but the deal before the Paris one was crushed because china lead a coalition of small nations to try to force the first world to pay insane amounts there isnt a vague chance we could afford before they would agree to an actual binding international climate policy (and the first step of global governance with teeth). The paris agreement was entirely non binding, and always was. In fact you could still officially not have to back out to effectively entirely change your goals within it. Sources claiming otherwise are lying.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:24 pm

has anyone else noticed that with the news closing of investigation from comey that not only did the stock market jump, but precious metals went down, and base metals went up.....especially Ni. just sayin. and I dont know the reason but whatever it is i dont like it. Like wise if hillary was indicted and Ni then went up I would be suspicious as well. Just sayin Ni went up, and that is a serious change for Ni from where it was and has been, so that means some serious shat is probably coming soon, so... we r fuct, and invest in copper, nickel, and lead. ;) and fuc uif u vote/d for hillary. :)
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:58 pm

frugi wrote:has anyone else noticed that with the news closing of investigation from comey that not only did the stock market jump, but precious metals went down, and base metals went up.....especially Ni. just sayin. and I dont know the reason but whatever it is i dont like it. Like wise if hillary was indicted and Ni then went up I would be suspicious as well. Just sayin Ni went up, and that is a serious change for Ni from where it was and has been, so that means some serious shat is probably coming soon, so... we r fuct, and invest in copper, nickel, and lead. ;) and fuc uif u vote/d for hillary. :)

Need more base metals for ammo! :lol:
hobo finds

Postby hobo finds » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:18 pm

hobo finds

Postby Treetop » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 pm

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/201 ... ections/3/

More info on the ways soros is trying to affect the election. He is in large part the push behind the idea elections cant be rigged but also wants no one to need ID, and to change registration laws. Lots of other details. Hes spent hundreds of millions on it. republicans have no similar network whatsoever. He even backed legislation as well as fighting efforts in court to secure accurate elections. He has funded "studies" proving elections are all A-ok and nothing to be concerned about. The same ones the media cites all the time.

From semi recent hacks of soros, not hillary related stuff we also found out hillary will take direct direction from soros and act on what he says. Most here might remember he crashes currencies for profit and is also part of the force behind open borders both here and in the EU.

Much of Trumps platform is diametrically opposed to the soros related path which is why I like him. Most people I know just ignore this type of thing, but its reshaping the world around us in an increasing rate. As I said in several threads now republicans, and libertarians for that matter have no chance in future national elections if the borders stay open for instance.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Chief » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 am

I know that Trump support on this board is not 100%, but God help us if he does not win. Hillary will F us into the ground. Drag everyone you know to vote for him. And pray. #MAGA
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:03 am

14947730_10211729867592245_652064208061514911_n.jpg
14947730_10211729867592245_652064208061514911_n.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Re: Time to air this out. Why Trump should NOT be President

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:41 am

natsb88 wrote:The GOP field is a circus, Trump is currently the clown in the center ring. He will get bumped out at some point. Look at how much of an early favorite Giuliani was when he ran, and he faded to the background before the primaries started.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:42 am

hobo finds wrote:All Trumps goanna due is give the Dems another President!!!! :thumbdown:
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:43 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Trump is the most non-PC politician to share the limelight in more than 50 years.

If there are any Republicans here is info that may interest you.

If Republican and you do not want a Democrat as President, you don't really have a choice. You must vote for Trump in the primary so he does not change to an independent campaign after the primary. That would split the Republican vote and the Democrat would win.

This is likely the core of Trump's plan.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:47 am

This is the most epic thread.

Thanks to everyone, especially to Zac and nate.

My wagers for Trump are documented here. Don't count your winnings until the rustbelt has reported

This is going to be interesting reading, a great document.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:50 am

slickeast wrote:I think he SHOULD be the next president.

Option B: Elect another person that is the same as all the other previous ones.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:49 am
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:52 am

Thogey wrote:Full disclosure. I like Trump and I was trying to get you all to talk me out of it.

The way I see it is like this: If you hire Trump you are hiring a mercenary. But IF he can be a loyal one, then he might be worth it.

There were intangibles in the debate I thought to lean heavily in his favor. Not committed. We'll see.
Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:28 pm
Thogey

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:54 am

just wanted to point out that I was in line this morning 30 minutes before the polls opened and had 75 people in front of me, and 50 behind me at least....the line was out the door and in to the rain, in the parking lot......nobody I saw was black or foreign. Everyone there was white. I live in a very mixed area full of a variety of cultures. So, in my opinion this is a GREAT sign that Trump will win. Also, I noticed on facebook, a friend of mine who lives in ferguson, (where the michael brown shooting and subsequent riots thereafter occurred) posted to her profile that she walked in the door, and had no waiting to vote well after the polls had opened. This is a predominately black area of town. I am not trying to sound or be racist, but just wanted to point out that I believe Clinton must rely on most of the black and hispanic voter turnout if she expects to win. When I was in line waiting there was not one of the fore mentioned people waiting, so either in general they are sleeping in, or working and intend on voting later, or have no intention of voting whatsoever. I have been confident from the beginning that Trump WILL WIN, but standing in line today reinforced to myself that Hillary is in trouble.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:34 am

Assuming this still goes the way I think it will, I actually think its much more likely his detractors will be happy with his performance then those of us supporting trump will regret it. If he wins today, and I had to bet, Id say he already won 8 years.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Treetop wrote:WOW. First I will say I called it. Wikileaks was our FBI it appears. Not russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

This is the guy saying this. Friend sent me this... Its alex rambling the first minute or so, but then its Steve Pieczenik talking who has real credentials. It appears we are witnessing a counter coup trying to wrest control of our government from corruption. Guess we will see how it plays out, but this looks amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6RmqkkRgIg

Again WOW. So did we see a coup? We might have. For months polls told us trump had no chance. Now he appears to be taking it in a landslide. We had wikileaks showing podesta teaching pollsters how to artificially weight polls in hidden ways. But why do that when you are loosing? If anything it makes it so less of your side show up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 05566.html

4 or more US agencies all working to prevent fraud in a way that never happened before.

Im not saying this IS what happened, but it could be we just witnessed a "coup" against corruption within government. First they leaked to wikileaks. Then they kept the elections fair to mirror actual voter support. Cant cheat if everyone is watching. So its possible we just witnessed a coup and no one will ever know that isnt inside our intelligence communities.

Also I totally wish I had posted my own electoral college map. lol, I was closer then what it appears to likely be then anyone else Im aware of. Based on a range of things I mostly covered here over the months. I was even going to say he might loose the popular vote but take the electoral college which appears likely as well. Apparently Im among the better forecasters in the country even with less complete data then they had access to. Ive called all the elections since 2000. Down to which states would decide it.

If trump tries half the stuff I expect him to, he will almost certainly get 8 years.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Chief » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:52 am

Not much to say.
Make America Great Again
Chief
1000+ Penny Miser Member

PreviousNext

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions