Trump

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Re: Why Nate thinks Trump is Trump & should NOT be President

Postby Treetop » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:00 am

Trump is apparently the first republican to have the house and senate since 1920. EPIC.

My favorite thing about Trump is probably that the way he portrayed himself he will hang from his own supporters if he doesnt try to clean up washington and get real things done. In arecent thread Nate called him out on an issues saying he was playing politics lik anyone else would. Anyone would have to do a little of that, but if he doesnt go in there and attempt to knock some heads together he will crash and burn. He was talking about cleaning up washington since the 80s so I honestly expect him to atleast try, but if he doesnt as his detractors claim?? Hes going to be hung by his own support imo. :lol: ;)
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby NHsorter » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:38 am

I just can't stop laughing at all these media jokers. What a bunch of dishonest shills. Just say it!!!.... The hag lost because she is a bought off lying dirty scumbag and everyone knows it. Holy crap. They are all just going down with the ship. The are all... "America is racist! I can't believe they voted for Hitler"

Canada's gov immigration website crashed! Hahaha, leave losers! Leave!!
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Saabman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:05 am

What a butt kicking!?! WOW!!!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:57 am

Come on ride the train
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby scyther » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:59 am

Wow. I'm shocked. When I got up this morning, I thought he had a 3% chance of winning. I can't believe it.

Good thing Thogey wouldn't take my bet :wave:
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Rosco » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:20 am

:D One very happy Camper. :lol:
:mrgreen: I think that he will be far more inclusive than I thought Possible :wave:
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:06 am

NHsorter wrote:I just can't stop laughing at all these media jokers. What a bunch of dishonest shills. Just say it!!!.... The hag lost because she is a bought off lying dirty scumbag and everyone knows it. Holy crap. They are all just going down with the ship. The are all... "America is racist! I can't believe they voted for Hitler"

Canada's gov immigration website crashed! Hahaha, leave losers! Leave!!

:clap:
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:07 am

Rosco wrote::D One very happy Camper. :lol:
:mrgreen: I think that he will be far more inclusive than I thought Possible :wave:

:clap:

So happy at my household as well
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Re: Time to air this out. Why Trump should NOT be President

Postby Thogey » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:12 am

Silverholic wrote:
Thogey wrote:It's a bet, 10 oz generics.

Thanks, gives me something to root for like betting on the Super Bowl when you don't care for either teams.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:23 am

The Tea Party experience showed the political value of being "leaderless". Without a leader to demonize, the media could not get a handle on that movement to control the narrative.

With all the Silent Trump supporters, they also successfully avoided being seen as a target.

The media was not able to accurately predict or poll, so the political strategists were mislead.

Thus sub-optimal plans were executed and the Clinton Machine failed.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:56 pm

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... obama-2012

I debated someone here on the idea I thought Trump could win when the other republicans could not. I believe yesterday he proved that. But by this analysis hed have beaten obama in 2012 as well if he had the same support he did yesterday. Pretty sure whoever I debated even mentioned romney but its been a few months I forget.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:05 am

Anyone hitting a Trump protest?
Reminds me of how the white man hit the streets after Obama.

These people have been told for so long that Trump wants to burn up minorities by the MSM, even the klansmen believe it.

The guy is not a racist, can we PLEASE stop with the race stuff!
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby daviscfad » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:48 am

Kkk is said to hold some rally in nc, Trump should seriously put these morons to bed.. noone i know wants supression of any kind of people.. kkk is a disgrace, and i am not impressed how they try to use scripture to back there plans up.. if God really cared what skin color you married, dont you think it would have been a problem with moses marrying an ethiopian woman? I mean these people have to be crazy if they think Jesus was white.. Fred Sanford said, you cant possibly walk around the desert for 30 years and be white
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:09 am

daviscfad wrote:Kkk is said to hold some rally in nc, Trump should seriously put these morons to bed.. noone i know wants supression of any kind of people.. kkk is a disgrace, and i am not impressed how they try to use scripture to back there plans up.. if God really cared what skin color you married, dont you think it would have been a problem with moses marrying an ethiopian woman? I mean these people have to be crazy if they think Jesus was white.. Fred Sanford said, you cant possibly walk around the desert for 30 years and be white

No, you have to keep people like this around for two three no, four reasons: 1st to show we have Freedom of Speech here in America. If they can be allowed to say the filth they spread, we truly still have Freedom of Speech; 2nd to show your children what true racists look and sound like. Teach your children well; 3rd so they can be parodied in the movie Bother Where Art Thou and; 4th to show how easily people can be brain washed under the guise of religion.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 am

If KKK rallies become highly visible trump should certainly say something against them. That said, the special snowflakes in the streets who believe they are standing against hate with hate, and for democracy by trying to upend it will not care imo.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby daviscfad » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 am

I agree with there right to protest, but trump should dissassociate himself with it.. I voted trump for the parties stance on morals and that i think he can help grow economy and want try to tax me for being sucsessful, while some do nothing.. really discouraging to think the KKK is still around.
Spencer Davis

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:22 pm

It is already going well past the right to protest in many areas though. There have been physical attacks, fires set, vandalism, calls for increased violence violence including assassinating trump and attacking those who put him in office which a few such attacks have already happened, roads blocked and other things past the right to protest and it has only just started. Even worse based on following social media Ive never seen violence be supported or excused at this level before. They feel justified.

Most troubling isnt even that there is violence in these protests already, or that they feel justified but they expect to affect political changes through it. This isnt just showing dissatisfaction, they hope to topple the election results. They feel they are standing against hilter and nationalism and that the march of history is on their side and they hold the moral high ground. Personally I think they were trained to do exactly this over time, trained to think we need to get rid of borders and need global governance. Its been a slow process but these are the shock troops. OBviously I could have read to much into it, but big money is behind those same globalist drives and many of the sites these types hang out on. Maybe they give up in a few weeks and go home, or maybe they try to stop society in its tracks to get their way. I expect the latter.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby chris6084 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Thogey wrote:Anyone hitting a Trump protest?
Reminds me of how the white man hit the streets after Obama.

These people have been told for so long that Trump wants to burn up minorities by the MSM, even the klansmen believe it.

The guy is not a racist, can we PLEASE stop with the race stuff!

No, but since I work in Oakland, I've had to plan my drive home from work based on where the protests are going to be.
chris6084
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Treetop wrote:<snip> Its been a slow process but these are the shock troops. OBviously I could have read to much into it, but big money is behind those same globalist drives and many of the sites these types hang out on. Maybe they give up in a few weeks and go home, or maybe they try to stop society in its tracks to get their way. I expect the latter.

Humm, The New American silver shirts: Modeled after the Brown shirts in Germany and Black Shirts in Italy. Civilian Shock Troops. The Fascists are everywhere in contemporary society. Will be interesting to see if they get totally out of control or not.

http://www.mille.org/publications/winter2000/lobb.PDF Written by one of our own from here at the Cuse University about 17 years ago.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby bluejuice915 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:17 pm

There was a time when the powers that be (of the government, not this wonderful forum) had us under the illusion of democracy. We were totally fooled into believing we mattered, had influence, and were in the best interests of the government. :o
Now that Trump is the President-Elect, that illusion should be permanently shattered. I am not sure whether or not this is a good thing. :?:
-_-
I want to be wrong, except it's so satisfying to say I was right.
... and the world descended into chaos as the select survivors cried about the surrounding stupidity.
bluejuice915

Postby 68Camaro » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:01 am

bluejuice915 wrote:There was a time when the powers that be (of the government, not this wonderful forum) had us under the illusion of democracy. We were totally fooled into believing we mattered, had influence, and were in the best interests of the government. :o
Now that Trump is the President-Elect, that illusion should be permanently shattered. I am not sure whether or not this is a good thing. :?:

Trump's election, versus that of another candidate, has changed this illusion and demonstrated no voter influence? You'll have to explain. I realize that the blindered, politically correct worlds of both the millennial social media and the mainstream media were completely caught off guard. But the vote (regardless of Trump and what what he actually does as a President) would far better be regarded as a second American Revolution, where the voters completely altered the plans of the greater powers that be. While we can't yet say whether it was for better or worse, it's difficult to imagine a greater illustration of independent voter influence.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby Treetop » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 pm

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-mi ... al-aliens/

Drudge had this up. Claims that 3million plus illegal immigrants voted. No idea ifs its true, but Ill be looking for this stat to be proven or disproven in the future. If true Trump also won the popular vote by over 2million. I did see a video of obama close to the election asking illegals to vote and telling them they wont get in trouble for it.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Trump wants to deport criminal illegal aliens.

With a name record of these criminal voters, it should be easy to priorty deport them. Just desserts, and all that.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby knibloe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:08 am

68Camaro wrote:
bluejuice915 wrote:There was a time when the powers that be (of the government, not this wonderful forum) had us under the illusion of democracy. We were totally fooled into believing we mattered, had influence, and were in the best interests of the government. :o

Trump's election, versus that of another candidate, has changed this illusion and demonstrated no voter influence? You'll have to explain. I realize that the blindered, politically correct worlds of both the millennial social media and the mainstream media were completely caught off guard. But the vote (regardless of Trump and what what he actually does as a President) would far better be regarded as a second American Revolution, where the voters completely altered the plans of the greater powers that be. While we can't yet say whether it was for better or worse, it's difficult to imagine a greater illustration of independent voter influence.

Agree, the vote does show that we still have some power.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby bluejuice915 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:13 pm

knibloe wrote:
68Camaro wrote:

Agree, the vote does show that we still have some power.

Allow me to clarify. I did think before the election we had no actual influence in it (I stand corrected :shock: ). What I meant here is our lack of influence on what actually happens in Washington. In this sense, it is redundant compared to the other two, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Still, point taken.
-_-
I want to be wrong, except it's so satisfying to say I was right.
... and the world descended into chaos as the select survivors cried about the surrounding stupidity.
bluejuice915

PreviousNext

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions