The Great Culling

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

The Great Culling

Postby beauanderos » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 am

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: The Great Culling

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:03 pm

It was really intended only for Californians, but apparently didn't work quite as planned.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:28 pm

68Camaro wrote:It was really intended only for Californians, but apparently didn't work quite as planned.

:lol: :clap: :clap: Most Californians
beauanderos

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 am

You've had >3000 posts than me in only a bit over a year more time. I need to catch up, so not giving you the last word... :lol:
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby beauanderos » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:05 am

68Camaro wrote:You've had >3000 posts than me in only a bit over a year more time. I need to catch up, so not giving you the last word... :lol:

ok, be my guest ;) :D
beauanderos

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions