The Creature from Jekyll Island

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

The Creature from Jekyll Island

Postby Tourney64 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:31 pm

I have heard from multiple people asking if I have heard about the book “The Creature from Jekyll Island”, which of course I have. Many of the forum members took advantage of a deal to get the book at a discounted price and get free silver from Midas Resources years ago. The book is about how the Federal Reserve came to be. One person said they tried to get it from their local library and there was an 8 person waiting list for it. It was originally published in 1994. I find it strange that so many people have suddenly found interest in the book. Anyone else heard anything in their area? It appears Midas Resources (bullion dealer) is no longer in business.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Re: The Creature from Jekyll Island

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Wed May 09, 2018 4:12 pm

It is a great book. I got the book from Midas Resources, they had a deal. I think the book was about 25 or 30 dollar and they sent you a book and a silver dollar. I have carried the silver dollar in my pocket every day for the last 10 or 15 years. I think the guys name was Ted Anderson. I used to hear advertisements on the radio all the time for Midas Resources but not lately.
tt
Last edited by TXSTARFIRE on Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: The Creature from Jekyll Island

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed May 09, 2018 5:45 pm

TXSTARFIRE wrote:It is a great book. I got the book from Midas Resources, they had a deal. I think the book was about 25 or 30 dollar and they sent you a book and a silver dollar. I have carried the silver dollar in my pocket every day for the last 10 or 15 years. I think the guys name was Ted Anderson. I used to here advertisements on the radio all the time for Midas Resources but not lately.
tt

Same thing here. I got the book and the peace buck. Kept the book.....burned the peace buck on RC BST for fiat.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions