I Found Myself Listed #1 on Bing Search Results!

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

I Found Myself Listed #1 on Bing Search Results!

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:19 am

You won't believe this, but I used Microsoft BING tonight and searched for "stock tender offer". I clicked on the news tab, selected "last 30 days" and guess what?!? I am listed at the very top of the search results (with my photo and everything!). #1 on Google and ixquick too. I'm shocked and my wife was quickly trying to capture the image before it was gone.

Companies pay millions of dollars to be shown at the top of search results. I did it for free after publishing just two articles on SeekingAlpha.com. It's funny- I didn't make any money from being at the top of the search results, but I am humbled and will remember this day forever!

If you click the link to the actual article, I will get one more page view (not a big deal- so far I've made $105+ for roughly 3,000 page views). But you can skim the article and see what the fuss is about. For anyone who has any experience in the stock market, this could be an eye opener.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: I Found Myself Listed #1 on Bing Search Results!

Postby NotABigDeal » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 am

That's cool man. Good for you.

Deal
I plead the 2nd....

Control your kids and your crazy ass relatives, leave my guns alone.

TTS 10/30/60-10/25/13 Dad.
NotABigDeal
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions