COVID Antibody Tests. Antibody Immunotherapy

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

COVID Antibody Tests. Antibody Immunotherapy

Postby Thogey » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:14 am

The government is telling us NOT to buy non-FDA approved tests, because they may not be accurate.

Does this mean you should buy some?

Do you remember, way way back in the old days, the government was telling us not to wear masks.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: COVID Antibody Tests. Antibody Immunotherapy

Postby JadeDragon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:26 pm

I found this document linked from a CNN article. Look at what Taiwan did with masks - and the US and Canada is not. They have seriously controlled the damage. https://cdn.jamanetwork.com/ama/content ... RDK6RD3PGA
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Re: COVID Antibody Tests. Antibody Immunotherapy

Postby JadeDragon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:27 pm

Can you link these tests? If from some sort of reputable company - screw the FDA approval. I want to know if I've had COVID
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions