Fauci knew HCQ worked in 2005.

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

Fauci knew HCQ worked in 2005.

Postby MUTiger » Mon May 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Dr. Fauci knew that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine worked as a therapeutic and prophylactic against SARS coronavirus.

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2020/04/27/fauci-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

So the question is, why would he and the media say it does not work and some governors ban the use of this in their state? It is reasonable to assume that the deep state actor and his cohorts are doing it to damage an office holder.

Enjoy.
MUTiger
MUTiger
Penny Collector Member

Re: Fauci knew HCQ worked in 2005.

Postby IdahoCopper » Tue May 05, 2020 6:55 am

Follow the money.

Remdesivir is expensive, hydroxychloroquine is cheap.

Its all a scam.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby messymessy » Mon May 11, 2020 3:10 pm

Some governors banned it to prevent hoarding. Doctors were writing prescriptions for themselves and friends and clearing out pharmacies. If a pharmacy does not have the drug, people who normally take the drug can't get it. I THINK hydroxychloroquine is normally used to treat Lupus.
messymessy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu May 14, 2020 4:41 am

My wife, who is a microbiologist and follows this stuff quite closely, said the same thing about Fauci’s past.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions