The "global energy crisis" - more BS?

Feel free to post your economic, business and political news, reports, and predictions concerning the U.S., Canadian, and world economy here. Please keep threads and posts on-topic.

The "global energy crisis" - more BS?

Postby thecrazyone » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:29 am

This seems to be the new news item, with gas and oil prices up again. Is this just another scare tactic or do you guys think it's legit?
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Re: The "global energy crisis" - more BS?

Postby Tourney64 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:21 am

It’s real. Europe is facing shortages of electricity due to failing wind and solar, so they are using more conventional sources of energy. This is causing shortages throughout the world. This is a prediction of what we will be going thru in future years.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:49 am

The stupid push to Green Energy has disrupted decades old energy infrastructure. That is the root cause of this crisis.

Only fools actually believe Climate Change propaganda. Want proof?

Mars and Jupiter change their temperatures on the same "schedule" as Earth.

Its the Sun, not mankind that drives climate.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby thecrazyone » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:53 am

IdahoCopper wrote:The stupid push to Green Energy has disrupted decades old energy infrastructure. That is the root cause of this crisis.

Only fools actually believe Climate Change propaganda. Want proof?

Mars and Jupiter change their temperatures on the same "schedule" as Earth.

Its the Sun, not mankind that drives climate.

I've been saying similar. I'm sure that we haven't *helped* the issue any, but, there are documented articles where there's a sailor's map showing Antarctica, and it's GREEN! No ice. I'm sure that part of Noah's event is also based on these climate changes at that time.

This planet has its own agenda.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:07 pm

I have always said that I am glad for global warming. I live in Minnesota and if the climate never changed I would be living under a glacier. I am pretty sure that the retreat of the glaciers in the past was not caused by man. I vote for the sun being responsible.
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:03 am

Here is a short video that destroys the Climate Change / Global Warming 20-year lies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmz7OGcyzU

Pass it on to the rabid deluded.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:30 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Here is a short video that destroys the Climate Change / Global Warming 20-year lies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmz7OGcyzU

Pass it on to the rabid deluded.

LOL youtube had a pinned comment under the video about how this is the most rapid change we have on record. This isnt even vaguely true for any proxy dataset we have. It is very literally one of the calmest periods we have on record. It is theorized to be true by the late 00s or 2100 give or take but not even the IPCC which provably lies constantly says such a thing unless it was their most recent report. I havent dug into that one yet. Ill look for a much better video and link it for you with heavily published experts in the field if I can find it. I believe it features Dr. Willie soon. One of the most published members of the field and just decimates every major claim. In the last year or so weve had satellite data released about cloud cover the last 20 years. 3 major papers were published from different groups showing it accounts for a large portion of recent changes. Which I am not sure its true or not because we dont even have solid data for all the variables we know of but its very interesting anyway. Such papers never make the news.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby IdahoCopper » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:37 am

Since a mini ice age is reasonably predicted to begin sometime in the next decade or so, my plan is to move from Idaho, maybe to southern Arizona. No point in staying where the snow will be 8 feet deep.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Return to Economic & Business News, Reports, and Predictions