Ebay Top Rated Seller / Power Seller Discounts

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Ebay Top Rated Seller / Power Seller Discounts

Postby getdong » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Hey guys, have been MIA from the forums for a while recently had some time to get back in. Not sure what members on here feel about eBay and being a top rated seller / power seller. I know on other forums Im a member of and with many I talk to people don't want to be power sellers because you have to ship in one day, accept refunds up to 14 days which many people dont like.

I just wanted to tell you guys it's worth it. my shipping costs with discounts on flat rate express envelopes has gone from $18.95 down to $12. That's a huge savings. I can either be nice and upgrade customers and not come out my own pocket or I can charge full shipping and pocket my savings. I normally split it down the middle give the customer an upgrade for free to overnight instead of priority and also make a few extra bucks myself.

Also many people complain with certain categories that people will buy say a clothing item wear it once and return it or buy a tool use it once and return it however with out type of category coins, metals and currencies people buy them to hold them long term so were not really at risk of people buying to use once and return.

Just wanted to share if anyone was on the fence about becomming a power seller or top rated seller
getdong
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Ebay Top Rated Seller / Power Seller Discounts

Postby CLINT-THE-GREAT » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Just curious, as I have a couple eBay accounts, on one of them I am a Power Seller and the other I am Top Rated....I have yet to see any shipping discounts. Where can I find such discount? Thanks in advance.

-The Great
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

"Put your money somewhere it won't just dissolve
-Barrytrot
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members