Utah's Gold and Silver Legal Tender Law Interview

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Utah's Gold and Silver Legal Tender Law Interview

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Here is my interview with the author of the gold and silver legal tender law in Utah, Larry Hilton. He discusses the reasons behind this legislation and why it is important for other states to pass gold and silver legal tender laws in other states.

http://www.theteapartyisdead.com/2012/1 ... r-law.html

During the introduction there is a point where the audio cuts out for three seconds. I spent over a hour trying to fix it. Oh well I guess.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Re: Utah's Gold and Silver Legal Tender Law Interview

Postby Lemon Thrower » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:41 am

1. as long as Utah is part of the Federal Union, people in utah are stuck accepting FRNs as a result of the legal tender law which benefits FRNs.

2. please explain "the tea party is dead."
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Lemon Thrower » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:02 am

this was really an excellent interview. i encourage you to post a transcript on the net, and for everyone to listen to the interview. I learned quite a bit.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 pm

The Tea Party is Dead is just a name of my website and podcast. It's a pro liberty and to be frank it's what the tea party should be. I'm not going to cover any junk food politic subject matters or talk about Israel or anything else that the tea party thinks they need to chime in one. I'm just covering taxes, civil liberties, and anything else that is encroaching on the Constitution.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members