Realcent.forumco.com

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Realcent.forumco.com

Postby Coppergames » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Does anyone miss the old Realcent :?: I miss that pale blue backround with the beige boxes and the absolute classic 1917 D penny. I know that it is now the classic realcent archives but you know how it is, it's just not the same. :cry:
Got lots of stuff on sale, Stranga!
Coppergames

Re: Realcent.forumco.com

Postby Corsair » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

I feel ya, brother. But this one is slowly growing on me. Anywhere that the members of this forum are is where I call home.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Tourney64 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I like this new site. Ability to quickly check unread posts. I never could get that to work at the oter site.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

For whatever the reason, I've noticed that traffic on this new site dropped WAY off after the change. Not sure why.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby JadeDragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 am

If traffic is down it is because this site does not yet have the thousands of pages indexed in the search engines the old site had. Give it time.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members