One Percenter's

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

One Percenter's

Postby beauanderos » Tue May 06, 2014 10:15 am

finally got off my butt and wrote something new. This actually started off as an email to Bill Holter. Told him he was
free to use the idea if he wants to expand upon it.

http://coppermillions.blogspot.com/
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: One Percenter's

Postby Saabman » Wed May 07, 2014 8:07 am

Great read!! You certainly made some great points!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Wed May 07, 2014 8:48 am

Good points!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby barrytrot » Wed May 07, 2014 9:43 am

Nice read, thanks!
barrytrot

Postby beauanderos » Wed May 07, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks. :D

I'm curious to see if Holter picks up on the idea and expands upon it. You know how hard it would be to write, day after day, and come up with worthy topics that don't rehash the same old same old over and over again?
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Here's Bill Holter's take on it:

http://blog.milesfranklin.com/only-1
beauanderos

Postby 68Camaro » Thu May 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Nice that you provided him some fodder for his column and that he ran with it! Agree that trying to do one daily must become a real grind!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby johnbrickner » Fri May 09, 2014 8:21 am

Wow, I feel I've been in the dark here. No, not about the information in Ray's informative post (I've often been impressed over much of Ray's writings not always agreeing with but always well written and with style,) but over the fact Ray has a blog he has been writing into for a year longer than I've been a member at RC and I was unaware.

My bane is that I not only read constantly and have to search for new material, I use what I have found written to help me see what the writers sees thru their eyes, so to speak. Ray has given me the material, and I feel the great pull to see the world thru his eyes over the time he has written. :) I'm guessing several hours worth and three books I'll have to put aside 'till later to do it. :(

Finding the time is the factor. Maybe at work on Saturday when they have that fundraiser of teachers vs state troopers basketball game (before and after).

Good stuff Ray, don't stop.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members