Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Re: Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

Postby aloneibreak » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 pm

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 pm

our hands are up! dont shoot us! (yes we just burned your cops car and shot at you), but are hands are up!

this bs unfolding on live tv. lol

my mom and dad are okay as of now, but around them is chaos.....within blocks of where they live hundreds of protesters are currently amassing and gathering in the business district really close to their house, in the area I go every wednesday night for bloody marys, my favorite breakfast diner, etc. this place will have a change of scenery by the am......so unfortunate.

I will be up all night waiting for anyone to call me for help
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby LooseChange » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Been watching what I can unfold on TV tonight. Cop car burned, store looted, several others all glass smashed, people roaming the streets with crowbars.

Why do people not realize this does nothing?

When the press conference was going on, they made it explicitly clear that a good portion of witnesses were lying to the media and flat out making up their stories to go against the cop. Guess they are all just upset at the unbiased truth of the situation (like physical evidence and honest testimony).

Keep safe out there!
"You can go if you want, but all they make are coins there"- Quote from the Philidelphia, PA visitors center desk clerk, after inquiring about going on a tour of the MINT
LooseChange
Penny Collector Member

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 pm

little ceasars pizza burning to the ground, hair salong burning to the ground right now. the highway by my mom and dads house is shut down in both directions by 3-400 protesters, polic in riot gear moving in. this is 2 or 3 blocks from my mom/dads house.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 pm

sams meat market on fire as well

public storage is on fire
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 pm

walgreens looted and now on fire
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:40 pm

donzens of businesses looted everywhere city wide destruction happening right now.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Lambert St. Louis is closed diverting all incoming flights.

firefighters being shot at when showing up to put out fires
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:01 am

bassem got jacked !

:lol:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:14 am

fedex by mom/dads smashed looted, Qdoba by them looted as well.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:46 am

autozone on fir

O'reillys restraunt on fire

by my momdads---pawn shop been there 50 years, just looted right now on live tv, medicine shoppe lotted, Panera bread co. looted all on live tv.......so [fluffing] sad. wow. sppechless.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Rosco » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:13 am

So Sad and on live TV.
Bull [shucks] turn off the tv cameras or at least the broadcast.

I hope an pray for this to Stop Because I fear that Retaliation will be over the top also.
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 am

Conoco gas station on fire,

car dealership next door cars in lot are on fire....
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby LooseChange » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:42 am

Watching the morning news...this is sick.
"You can go if you want, but all they make are coins there"- Quote from the Philidelphia, PA visitors center desk clerk, after inquiring about going on a tour of the MINT
LooseChange
Penny Collector Member

Postby NDFarmer » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 am

What I don't understand is why they released the grand jury decision at 8:00 at night. They have been waiting months for this decision. Why couldn't they have waited another 12 hours and release the decision at 8:00 in the morning so the protesters would not have had the cover of darkness to do all the looting and burning of buildings and cars?
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 am

I thought violence and destruction of property would not be tolerated.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby NDFarmer » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:03 am

Thogey wrote:I thought violence and destruction of property would not be tolerated.

The last I heard there were 29 people arrested. With all the destruction going on shouldn't there be hundreds of arrests? They should be arresting them by the bus loads.
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

NDFarmer wrote:
Thogey wrote:I thought violence and destruction of property would not be tolerated.

The last I heard there were 29 people arrested. With all the destruction going on shouldn't there be hundreds of arrests? They should be arresting them by the bus loads.

Great idea!..... But that would be racist. :roll: :|
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 am

Thogey wrote:
NDFarmer wrote:

yeah, you're right... some of them would have to sit in the back of the bus :shifty:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 am

beauanderos wrote:
Thogey wrote:

yeah, you're right... some of them would have to sit in the back of the bus :shifty:

that is funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:29 am

80+ arrested last night, 1 police officer was shot, unknown amount of injuries, unknown any deaths...multiple private cars set on fire, car rental cars set on fire, at least 1 police car burned......

not complete list but as up to date as possible of property losses from last night......

BUSINESSES LOOTED & SET ON FIRE OR BURNED DOWN TO THE GROUND
CVS
Advanced Auto Parts
Auto Zone
Beauty store (name unknown)
Car dealership (name unkonwn)
Conoco Gas Station
Fashions R Boutique
Laundromat (name unknown)
Little Ceasar's
McDonalds
New York Grill
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Public Storage
Red's Barbecue
Sam's Meat Market
TitleMax
Walgreens

BUSINESSES LOOTED AND STILL INTACT NOT SET ON FIRE
Auto body shop (name unknown)
AT&T store
BP Gas Station
$#@!ies Clothing Store
Dollar General
Dollar Tree
Family Dollar
Ferguson Market and Liquor
K-Mart
Metro PCS
Optical shop
Pawnshop (name unknown)
Phillips 66
Phone store (name unknown)
Toys "R" Us
Save-A-Lot
Shoe Carnival
Sonic
Walmart
Aaron's
DTLR Shoe Store
KFC
Home Depot
Taco Bell
Antique Store (name unknown)

BY MY MOMDADS HOUSE BUSINESSES LOOTED & VANDALIZED

A1 Pawn Shop (looted on live TV)
FedEx
mobile phone store (name unknown)
The Medicine Shoppe
Cafe Natasha
Rooster (brand new just opened last month)
St. Louis Bread Company
Post Office
and probably a few others I am missing....

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 am

Wow, a lot more damage then I thought. I am glad you and the folks you know are OK. With all the security there it seems like they could have made an attempt to stop the looters. In all the video I saw of looting, nary a siren to be heard or cop lights to be seen.

NDFarmer wrote:What I don't understand is why they released the grand jury decision at 8:00 at night. They have been waiting months for this decision. Why couldn't they have waited another 12 hours and release the decision at 8:00 in the morning so the protesters would not have had the cover of darkness to do all the looting and burning of buildings and cars?

I think they announce it at night, let the less tame folks run wild and throw in some agitators for good effect. Then they can crush whatever protests may occur. It makes all the good folks that want to peacefully protest and get together for positive change not participate. The goal is overall social control, so just property damage to non elite institutions are acceptable. If masses of people get together it becomes much more difficult to control and elite interests may be threatened. It is the same playbook as divide and conquer by hyping the racial aspects of things, with the black panthers and KKK. In the videos I saw there were mixed races in the streets getting along fine. I am one of those crazy conspiracy guys though.

I heard the cop that got shot was in a different area altogether and it had nothing to do with the Mike Brown stuff.

Hopefully the insurance payments come soon and rebuilding can occur for damaged businesses.
Peace!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby christostock » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:57 am

My presumption about the looters is that they have ZERO clue as to what it takes to own and operate a business.
These businesses are serving these A$$holes (and all the normal people).
What is the world seeing here? A bunch of thugs trying to create even more chaos.
Do you think they would have stopped at the liquor store if the owner was inside shooting people as they came in through the broken front windows. Would those shootings have been justified???
I see a ton of DOUCHE bags taking advantage of GANG mentality.

Just my opinion here :evil:
Now accepting direct payments through Wells Fargo bank and TD bank.
christostock
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:03 am

christostock wrote:My presumption about the looters is that they have ZERO clue as to what it takes to own and operate a business.
What is the world seeing here? A bunch of thugs trying to create even more chaos.
Do you think they would have stopped at the liquor store if the owner was inside shooting people as they came in through the broken front windows. Would those shootings have been justified???

+1

the majority of the businesses that were not looted or burned had the store owners guarding them on premises with guns...... the media will not report this fact, they dont want you to know that firearms can save your life and livelihood.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:17 am

frugi wrote:
christostock wrote:My presumption about the looters is that they have ZERO clue as to what it takes to own and operate a business.

+1

the majority of the businesses that were not looted or burned had the store owners guarding them on premises with guns...... the media will not report this fact, they dont want you to know that firearms can save your life and livelihood.

They funny thing is and I mean funny. Is that no one will ever call out the elephant in the room. This is the real problem.
Thogey

PreviousNext

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members