Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Re: Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 pm

One other thing- RE: the big cold front from Alaska that will hit the U.S. this week. Will it affect the weather in the St. Louis area when the jury announces their decision? If I was a marginal protestor, I'd stay indoors rather than go out in the cold and wind. This could reduce the size of the crowd substantially.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby NDFarmer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Frugi, If things are as bad as you say they are. And I'm not saying that they are not or that I am doubting what you are saying but why are we not hearing anything about it in the media? What you have described sounds very scary. I pray that you and your family will be O.K. and that is does not get anywhere near as bad as you think it might.
Copper - the "poorman's" precious metal !!
NDFarmer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Recyclersteve wrote:One other thing- RE: the big cold front from Alaska that will hit the U.S. this week. Will it affect the weather in the St. Louis area when the jury announces their decision? If I was a marginal protestor, I'd stay indoors rather than go out in the cold and wind. This could reduce the size of the crowd substantially.

that will most assuredly affect how many people go out and cause mass devastation. My personal feeling is that the grand jury reached a decision weeks ago, and the prosecutors office has been delaying it until that very time when it is 19 degrees outside with a windchill of -5. Hopefully that plan works. However, many of the "after hours" violent protesters are professional protesters who are paid to cause violence and are from out of town, and experienced. hopefully they also stay inside.

NDFarmer wrote:Frugi, If things are as bad as you say they are. And I'm not saying that they are not or that I am doubting what you are saying but why are we not hearing anything about it in the media? What you have described sounds very scary. I pray that you and your family will be O.K. and that is does not get anywhere near as bad as you think it might.

All I know is it is all over the local media here, I cant say about what is being broadcast anywhere else. Also, I do not have cable TV. I get most of my news from the internet, facebook, and twitter. Twitter is hot with information and misinformation. you really must dig for truth. between the lies, rumours, and fear mongering it is hard to tell what is true and what isnt. However, yesterday the mayor held a public interview on our local news station where he was at a table with a rep from NAACP, a police officer, and a civil rights coordinator asking for people to not overreact when the news comes out, and he was explaining what changes have been made to the saint louis county police in the weeks following the initial riots.
Also, there was a leak published yesterday I believe that showed what the local police depts have spent on riot gear, tear gas, and rubber bullets....it is averaging about $250,000.00 per county, with several counties spending over $500,000.00, it was reported on the local news here that the National Guard has booked up half the hotel rooms available in all of downtown saint louis...... my sister works at a doggie hotel, and she told me that they have reached full capacity from people just wanting to put up their animal for days between last friday and next weekend, thinking they wont be able to even go outside to walk them.......there was a couple of other things I could bring up, but at this point, I would just rather not, and hope you are correct, and all this is just me overreacting......God I hope I am totally nuts, and flipping my lid over nothing. If thats the case then I received a good lesson at being scared to death, and learning to always plan ahead, and i will have ended up with a butt load more prepper items. keeping my fingers & toes crossed. hoping I wont have to worry about loved ones, or have any need to leave my house, especially to not have to go into the city to rescue a family member or dear friend. staying as positive as I possibly can, even though it sounds like I am paranoid as hell. :thumbup:
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:46 am

frugi

I was hoping that this was you... http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/stor ... 6Az_GcE79g

Looks like someone will be able to get out of the area with that win! Stay safe and keep posting when and if you can.
hobo finds

Postby johnbrickner » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:43 pm

frugi wrote:staying as positive as I possibly can, even though it sounds like I am paranoid as hell. :thumbup:

Continue to not underestimate the behavior of humans and you will survive. I'll call you paranoid, . . . and I'll grab
your hand while I pull you up and out of the rubble, maybe shaken but alive. Nothing wrong with a local community wake up call to assure YOU ARE now prepared. Folks will tell you to keep "safe" but what they mean is,

Take Care, but Stay Aware,
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 pm

hobo finds wrote:frugi

I was hoping that this was you... http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/stor ... 6Az_GcE79g

Looks like someone will be able to get out of the area with that win! Stay safe and keep posting when and if you can.

the link doesnt go through, but I am assuming you are speaking of the 202 million lottery win. yes that was me! :clap:

actually it wasnt, lol. I wish though that it was me, that would be awesome. I really hope and plan to win the lottery some day, although I dont every buy lottery tickets, except once a year maybe. so, one of those days I hope to get lucky.

I would buy some like 1000 acres in Missouri, with a big live spring fed pond, butted up against the Mark Twain forest. Build a nice little compound residence on it, with enough living space for several families, and just live out my days with those I love.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:23 pm

being reported on the news (&twitter) power has just been cut to 2 zip codes, both in Ferguson and surrounding areas with no explanation as to whether it was accidental, or sabotage like on Halloween, or due to the wind....it is windy today...also, released was some infor concerning the Lambert Int'l airport might possibly be shutdown beginning in 5 days.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:29 pm

NDFarmer wrote:Frugi, If things are as bad as you say they are. And I'm not saying that they are not or that I am doubting what you are saying but why are we not hearing anything about it in the media? What you have described sounds very scary. I pray that you and your family will be O.K. and that is does not get anywhere near as bad as you think it might.

1 of 100's of articles available on the topic...... article below w/ link .

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/10/ferguson-resident-we-are-getting-prepared-for-war/

Local
Ferguson Resident: ‘We are Getting Prepared for War’
November 10, 2014 7:27 AM
Share on email234
View Comments

Related Tags: Capt. Ron Johnson, Ferguson, Ferguson Police Department, Grand Jury, Michael Brown, Officer Darren Wilson

FERGUSON, Mo. (CBS St. Louis/AP) – Ferguson is “getting prepared for war” if a grand jury doesn’t indict Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.
Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson told CBS News he has been meeting with students, gang members and ministers about what might happen following the grand jury decision that is expected to come down this month.
“There’s a lot of fear. A lot of people are afraid of what could happen,” Johnson explained. “In the end, this is gonna be the community we have to live in.”
Ronardo Ward, 33, is one of those hoping to maintain peace in Ferguson if Wilson isn’t indicted.
“We are getting prepared for war,” Ward told CBS News. “And that’s just crazy.”
Michael Johnson, 42, believes many young people will rail against the “system.”
“There’s gonna be a lot of angry young people that’s pretty much not gonna listen to the system anymore,” Michael Johnson said. “Why should they?”
Protests have been going on for months following Brown’s death in August.
“The destruction here symbolizes this community, and how fragile and crumbled things are here,” Johnson told CBS News.
Despite the potential violence, Johnson doesn’t believe Ferguson is ready to explode if Wilson is not indicted.
“I don’t think it’s going to be as bad as people want to make it out to be, but I think there’s some tough times ahead,” Johnson stated.
Activists asked last Wednesday for advance notice before prosecutors announce whether Wilson will face charges in the shooting death of Brown, saying they can help prevent widespread violence if they have 48 hours to prepare for protests.
Members of the Don’t Shoot Coalition said at a news conference that they want to “de-escalate violence without de-escalating action” once a grand jury decides whether to indict Wilson, who is white, for the Aug. 9 shooting of Brown, who was black.
The coalition represents more than 50 organizations including union workers, clergy, anti-war activists and black empowerment groups. Its members are leaders of the protests that erupted across the region after Brown’s death and have continued in the three months since.
“Everyone around the United States and much of the world is looking at St. Louis,” said Michael McPhearson, executive director of Veterans for Peace. “There’s much anticipation as to what happens next.”
Demonstrators on Wednesday criticized the use of tear gas, riot equipment and armored vehicles by county and local police in the early days of the protests. The heavy initial response led Gov. Jay Nixon to summon the National Guard and temporarily put the Missouri Highway Patrol in charge of Ferguson crowd control.
Ed Magee, a spokesman for St. Louis County Attorney Bob McCulloch, who is overseeing the grand jury investigation, met with McPhearson and attorney Denise Lieberman earlier Wednesday and said the coalition’s request for 48 hours’ notice of a grand jury decision is “being considered.”
The grand jury was expected to hear evidence in Brown’s case until mid-November, but McCulloch said Tuesday night that its work could continue for several more weeks. Brown, 18, was unarmed when Wilson encountered him walking in the street with a friend. A scuffle ensued and Brown was shot multiple times. Witness accounts of what happened varied, with some saying they saw Brown raise his hands as if in surrender.
“After the verdict, no matter what it is, people are going to pour into the street — either in celebration or in rage,” said Montague Simmons, chairman of the Organization for Black Struggle. “It’s in the best interest of the public, the police and elected officials who control the actions of the police to work together to protect the rights of people to engage in civil disobedience and expression of their First Amendment rights of free speech and assembly.”
Organizers have created 19 “rules of engagement” they want police to follow, including calls to treat protesters as “citizens and not enemy combatants.”
County police Chief Jon Belmar earlier this week reiterated that police do not intend to impede peaceful dissent but said he wouldn’t take anything off the table when asked about the use of tear gas and other tactics.
“I have a responsibility…to make sure that everybody walks out of this on the other end,” he said.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

MORE ON THIS STORY:
Gov. Nixon to Discuss Ferguson Preparations
Ferguson Political Leader Becomes Target of Protestors
Some Ferguson Residents Bracing for Possible Grand Jury Decision Aftermath
Ferguson Crafting Civilian Review Board for Police Department
Ferguson Fear Driving Up Sales at Local Gun Shop
Grand Jury Decision to Come No Earlier Than Saturday
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Twitter over just the last half hour. about a tweet a second. go to twitter to read this stuff first hand. (hashtag) #ferguson

Results for #Ferguson
Top / All
106 new results
hobie ‏@markboyle99 17m17 minutes ago
Isis rebel calls ferguson protestors Animals!!! #Ferguson
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Top news story
Metro East Alive ‏@MetroEastAlive Nov 10
CBS Stl: Ferguson Resident: ‘We Are Getting Prepared For War’ http://cbsloc.al/1wKK8Cx

Ferguson Resident: 'We are Getting Prepared for War'
Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson told CBS News he has been meeting with students, gang members and ministers about what might happen following the grand jury decision that is expected to come down this month.
Expand 0 replies 32 retweets 13 favorites
Reply Retweet32 Favorite13
More
Katlyn Keller ‏@stlbizkkeller 17m17 minutes ago
CNN: Gun sales see bump #Ferguson Grand Jury
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/morn ... -bump.html
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
eNews Reference ‏@enewsreference 17m17 minutes ago Dover, NH
#BenStein's tirade on 'Self-defeating black underclass' amusing for its ignorance http://goo.gl/JVsxxs #Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Kristine Hendrix ‏@PrissiKrissi3 17m17 minutes ago
@GovJayNixon funny your press conf isn't in #Ferguson. Guess u wanna be far away when you announce police militarization
View conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Krystle Wheeler ‏@krystle_wheeler 17m17 minutes ago
RT @ferguson_geneva: Well done! #MikeBrown #Ferguson #FergusonToGeneva @Blackstarjus
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
INTERVARSITYmem ‏@INTERVARSITYmem 17m17 minutes ago
Leadership Lessons from #Ferguson: Asian American and Black Staff Growing Together http://mem.intervarsity.org/mem/memblog ... g-together
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
S. Wes Moss ‏@SWesMoss 17m17 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
WillieMays24 ‏@willie_mays24 17m17 minutes ago
@krystle_wheeler @rickybird11811 #Ferguson...The world of phony Baloney liberal poop.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Staci D Kramer ‏@sdkstl 17m17 minutes ago
#Ferguson National Response Network coast-to-coast plans for day of/day after #DarrenWilson GJ news http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com v @chriskingstl
View summary 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
United Front Party ‏@UnitedFrontRev 17m17 minutes ago
The trolls are here because they do not want people to defend black lives. Get killed and shut your mouths. We won't #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Shawn Sweeney ‏@sweeneyman18 17m17 minutes ago
Radical #Ferguson Protest Group Stockpiles Ammo – Posts Photos Online http://ln.is/shar.es/EQH8O via @gatewaypundit
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Jazzmine D. McKnight ‏@Progress4Ohio 18m18 minutes ago
@HatchHarkness STOP YOUR #STUPID TWEETS TO #FERGUSON
BEING #BIRACIAL I KNOW BOTH SIDES! #BLACKS IN #FERGUSON
DON'T HATE #WHITES GET IT RIGHT
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
BitchImFye ‏@SugaSpitFlame 18m18 minutes ago
#FERGUSON The thoughts of #Whiteprivilege RT @davidsonmark650 @SugaSpitFlame You can only be oppressed if you let yourself be oppressed.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Related Searches: #ferguson grand jury, #darrenwilson, mike brown, #stl, #ferguson livestream
LaTease Rikard ‏@lateaserikard 18m18 minutes ago Chesterfield, MO
"@JanetGRadio: Press conference @GovJayNixon 2pm CST #Ferguson @lateaserikard" Inquiring minds want 2 know!
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
fish ‏@fish4671 19m19 minutes ago
@seanjjordan and #racism is the other part...both sides are equally racist #ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Peej ‏@peej1st 19m19 minutes ago
Michael Brown's Parents Tell U.N. His Death Amounts to Torture #Ferguson #tcot #teaparty #ccot #pjnet http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-j ... 6c.twitter
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
Reply Retweet1 Favorite1
More
TC ‏@tchopstl 19m19 minutes ago
The local MSM is all het up about @llanahan's piece on #Ferguson. Defensiveness w/o contrary evidence speaks volumes. http://www.cjr.org/feature/ferguson_bef ... php?page=1
0 replies 2 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
Kevin Hink ‏@HinKEV2 19m19 minutes ago
A must-read for St. Louisans. DEMAND change.
Why we need to fix St. Louis County http://wapo.st/1rfjElT via @washingtonpost
#Ferguson
Expand 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Dave Nielsen ‏@davenlsn18 20m20 minutes ago
@theblaze @BuckSexton Great article on what is really happening regarding #Ferguson This community can't overcome the exploitation.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
KMOX St. Louis News ‏@kmoxnews 20m20 minutes ago
Some #Ferguson residents bracing for possible grand jury decision aftermath: http://cbsloc.al/1qCx2kY
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
Maxim Seer ‏@maxim_seer 20m20 minutes ago
@CitizenZ3ro #Ferguson trolls / protestors will harass you because you don't believe the way they do.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#WeAreTRAYVONMARTIN ‏@T_H_E_F_A_C_E 20m20 minutes ago
"KEEP THE FAMILY OF #MICHAELBROWN IN PRAYER! KEEP THE PEOPLE OF SAINT LOUIS IN PRAYER!! THEY HAVE RIGHTS! THEY DESERVE JUSTICE!" #FERGUSON
0 replies 3 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet3 Favorite1
More
#MIKEBROWNCOVERUP ‏@mikebrowncover 20m20 minutes ago
Yep...w/secret no AAs allowed meetings. "@PMbeers:Retired #Ferguson Cops Talk Forming Militia to go after Protesters "
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 7 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet7 Favorite
More
Eric Guster, Esq ‏@EricGuster 20m20 minutes ago
Here we go... Governor to announce law enforcement plans for #Ferguson grand jury announcement: http://bit.ly/1xuYK9f
Expand 0 replies 11 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet11 Favorite1
More
G. Host ‏@ghostie55555 20m20 minutes ago
@HotNostrilsrFun @CNN Considering how he threatened CNN's female reporter, obviously, CNN is a hostile working place for women. #Ferguson
View conversation 0 replies 2 retweets 4 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite4
More
AnonMachtFrei ‏@AnonMachtFrei 20m20 minutes ago
Facts:
1. Wilson is white.
2. Wilson has blond hair.
3. Wilson is 100% Aryan.
4. Grand jury is 3/4 white.
Conclusion: Wilson walks.#ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
♊️〽️ ‏@Rayrays_loving 20m20 minutes ago
“@voice: hold off on posting this poem i wrote #ferguson, but i've realized that young voices must be heard too ”
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
John Keck ‏@loneloc2 20m20 minutes ago
N STL Co voters go GOP (or anti-Dem) in protest vote over #Ferguson. Tired of being taken for granted? http://www.stlamerican.com/news/local_n ... f98a7.html
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Nontelevised Truth ‏@nontelevisedt 21m21 minutes ago
#Ferguson's protesters , GET READY .
| Non-Televised Truth http://fb.me/3lIb4FmJT
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Harriet Watt ‏@tiredoflaundry 21m21 minutes ago
@indiejesus2 You are comparing apples to oranges. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
SuavA ‏@SuavA 21m21 minutes ago
Still can't believe how long it's taking if there will be charges or not #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Lara N ‏@twiceblessdlife 21m21 minutes ago
Looks like Police are prepping for full-scale WAR on #Ferguson and its innocent citizens. http://tmblr.co/ZZgGNx1VMKofD #ScaryAsHell #WheresObama
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
hobie ‏@markboyle99 21m21 minutes ago
Send donations to Darren Wilson via ferg PD. #Ferguson
0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite2
More
Ebolatarian ‏@wilkow1 21m21 minutes ago
In the midst of #Ferguson crisis, God mocks Obama, Holder, and Sharpton with All White Snowflakes! #LeafNeutrality
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Chris ‏@Chris_1791 22m22 minutes ago
How much longer will Black Americans follow @HouseDemocrats @SenateDems @DemGovs blindly #Ferguson #shaunking
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 3 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet3 Favorite2
More
Amaterasu Solar ‏@AmaterasuSolar 22m22 minutes ago
We need a solution to the #PoliceState
http://tapyoureit.boards.net/thread/2/a ... l-writings

#Ferguson #FergusonOctober #ExpectUs #occupyslu #Ebola #Psyop #oathkeepers
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Amaterasu Solar ‏@AmaterasuSolar 22m22 minutes ago
What We're Up Against
http://tapyoureit.boards.net/thread/12/

#Ferguson #FergusonOctober #ExpectUs #occupyslu #Ebola #Psyop #oathkeepers #occupydemocracy
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Southern Exposé ‏@CitizenZ3ro 22m22 minutes ago
I am not dem, rep, im just me. I believe in peace, education and real heritage. There are evil ppl everywhere what ya gonna do?? #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite2
More
Hatch (Hands Up) ‏@HatchHarkness 22m22 minutes ago
at 16 yrs old i was in a privately owned adult #Prison. you think i aint seen the [fluffed] up system at its finest? #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Elizabeth Hall ‏@backonmylizzie 22m22 minutes ago
The fact that they can't be bothered for an indictment, much less a conviction... #ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
SGaut ‏@sgaut 22m22 minutes ago
#Ferguson PD & DA have ensured that Michael Brown has been tried & convicted in court of public opinion. Decision on D.Wilson is a formality
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#MIKEBROWNCOVERUP ‏@mikebrowncover 22m22 minutes ago
RT "@ACLU: ACLU Sues on Behalf of Journalist Whose Rights Were Violated in #Ferguson https://www.aclu.org/free-speech/aclu-s ... d-ferguson …"
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Frank4President ‏@IseeShrubs 22m22 minutes ago
@MeKissableMe The [shucks] must taste like ice cream to them-they keep licking it up #Ferguson @codykeith
View conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Okapi Butt ‏@OkapiButt 22m22 minutes ago
Every city is #Ferguson. Pardon our mess as we widen our ranks of #youngrevolutionaries. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYn0G3xl5us
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Look at my face ♈ ‏@4ever_Curvy 23m23 minutes ago
Now...watch the trolls flock with all sorts of approaches #ferguson ...ignore gamer is.strong. Dont tweet me with your emotions or fakeness
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
OLAASM ‏@OLAASM 23m23 minutes ago
"Embrace The #Riot: Why #liberalism fails" by @i_KAN_love https://thisisbobbylondon.wordpress.com ... -the-riot/ … #Ferguson #WhiteSupremacy
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 2 retweets 4 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite4
More
Frank Capra ‏@indiejesus2 23m23 minutes ago
Racists and GOP are extremely against looting, except when wall street and GOP do it. Then it's called fair game. #hypocrisy #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
NDIrish ‏@ndirish0822 23m23 minutes ago
@nativekittens @UN #Ferguson LOL TOO FUNNY
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
linda ‏@HotNostrilsrFun 23m23 minutes ago
Who did Bassem have to blow to get @CNN to return to #Ferguson & speak to him? Inquiring minds want to know.
0 replies 4 retweets 7 favorites
Reply Retweet4 Favorite7
More
Andrea Chapman ‏@STL_Blonde 24m24 minutes ago
It's going to be cold the rest of the week in St. Louis, maybe the cold will keep the #Ferguson protesters inside.
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite2
More
Look at my face ♈ ‏@4ever_Curvy 24m24 minutes ago
You can NOT discuss racism with desensitized, uneducated, sarcastic, sick, sneaky, and unaware individuals #racism #ferguson
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
Southern Exposé ‏@CitizenZ3ro 24m24 minutes ago
#Ferguson bassem doesnt mind gettin killed he thinks thats great because jihad
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Michael ‏@michael_mosher 24m24 minutes ago
@Mo_Okda @clovasrh
But Someone Needs To Tell That To All Of The Rioters, Looters, Arsonists & Violent Protesters In #Ferguson!!
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Playboy Pleasure ‏@PlayboyBPAC 25m25 minutes ago
Doesn't look good for #Ferguson >>> All 2 other cases went #Police way. - http://moby.to/z90knq
Expand 0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
★★★★ ‏@RageAnonRage 25m25 minutes ago
Officer Wilson actively prevented alleged medical professionals from rendering aid [to Mike Brown] http://slnm.us/ovFApDZ #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Kate ‏@KcollinsLb 25m25 minutes ago
Let me make this more clear for some people... racism is wrong. Any and all types of it. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
bL0Ve ‏@2_Synnseer 25m25 minutes ago
I stand with #Ferguson all day everyday #JusticeForMikeBrown
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Look at my face ♈ ‏@4ever_Curvy 25m25 minutes ago
Why is it so easy for the rest of the globe to recognize how sick & desensitized ur "people" are, but you continue 2 defend evil? #ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Frank Capra ‏@indiejesus2 25m25 minutes ago
Protests racists hate: against killing unarmed teenagers. Against violent police. Against obstruction of 1st Amend rights. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Alison Dreith ‏@alidreith 25m25 minutes ago
.@GovJayNixon to announce law enforcement plans for #Ferguson grand jury announcement http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/arti ... 98526.html
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Hatch (Hands Up) ‏@HatchHarkness 25m25 minutes ago
@Progress4Ohio so shake your damn head elsewhere, just make sure you are doing it with facts. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
S. Alexander Smith ‏@SAlexanderPhD 25m25 minutes ago
It's clear #Ferguson grand jury isn't going to indict, so why are we slow-rolling this process?
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
G. Host ‏@ghostie55555 25m25 minutes ago
Isnt LowKey part of that gang of thugs, LostVoices? Out late every night I cant believe he gets enough sleep to go to school. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Cowgirl ‏@lbbowyer84 26m26 minutes ago
@Chris_1791 @dw2025rmeat @SenatorNasheed Look like another total "Loser" arrested. #Ferguson <=must be a breeding ground for trash.
View conversation 0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Tony G. ‏@realist_tg 26m26 minutes ago
@Chris_1791 @JerzyLuv2A @SenatorNasheed I would RT but that's what that racist entitlement piece of trash wants. #Ferguson #DarrenWilson
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Hatch (Hands Up) ‏@HatchHarkness 26m26 minutes ago
i was a member of the #SchoolToPrison club. poor white ppl get [fluffed] too #Ferguson
0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite2
More
NON INCAUTUS FUTURI ‏@tleebeme 26m26 minutes ago
#Ferguson just wondering how many black folks know the true meaning behind the term "cracker"?
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
Reply Retweet1 Favorite1
More
Hatch (Hands Up) ‏@HatchHarkness 26m26 minutes ago
@Progress4Ohio ummm i have seen many say [fluff] white ppl. kill white ppl. white ppl are the cause of all this. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Elizabeth Hall ‏@backonmylizzie 26m26 minutes ago
There are US citizens asking the UN to help save us from police that we pay to protect us. Let that marinate #Ferguson #FergusonToGeneva
0 replies 6 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet6 Favorite
More
Rumpole ‏@RumpoleRT 26m26 minutes ago
@PossumAndPintos @TonyaSheffield @ThenjiweTM @USHRN
Think Switzerland, Think "Matterhorn Project"
#Ferguson
MU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnqICnLvN6Q
View media 0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite2
More
Howard Lawler ‏@howardlawler 27m27 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Jess ‏@Jess_4_police 27m27 minutes ago
@akacharleswade @seanjjordan and shes going to continue to rob and attack people #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Kate ‏@KcollinsLb 27m27 minutes ago
@davidsonmark650 a community who is FED UP. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Hatch (Hands Up) ‏@HatchHarkness 27m27 minutes ago
Poor white folks have been suffering the same problems poor black folks have been, for years. we just dont get shot as often. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite2
More
Frank Capra ‏@indiejesus2 27m27 minutes ago
Protests racists are okay w: Boston Tea Party (destroyed private property) + white kids flipping over cars for pumpkins and sports #ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Freedom Calling ‏@JustBeFreeNow14 27m27 minutes ago
.@BlackRebels_Stl You are an embarrassment to our country. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite2
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
MarXman ‏@_MarXman_ 27m27 minutes ago
Stuff like @GovJayNixon's press conference seems like a big racism dog whistle speech like "all this because blacks are savages." #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
CTS Video Magazine ‏@CTSVideoMag 27m27 minutes ago
#Ferguson Braces for Unrest ... #MikeBrown #CNN #BET #MTV #STLouis #Fergusonpolice http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/10/us/fergus ... .html?c=us
Expand 0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
sharik ‏@shariline 27m27 minutes ago
@KrimeKat You are right,but I bet they will be holding hands. Hahahaha #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Howard Lawler ‏@howardlawler 28m28 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Look at my face ♈ ‏@4ever_Curvy 28m28 minutes ago
There is a language barrier between blacks and whites in the subject of #ferguson which actually reps America & it's current dark history
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
J. Blonde ‏@Jolie_is_Blonde 28m28 minutes ago
@KcollinsLb Exaggeration doesn't make it factual. It's Veteran's Day...ask one how it feels to be in REAL wartime. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Okapi Butt ‏@OkapiButt 29m29 minutes ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gj42R698Ok … I an I a gon set dem on fiya #ferguson #justice
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Howard Lawler ‏@howardlawler 29m29 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
arman walker ‏@armanwalker 29m29 minutes ago
Over 90 days after tragic shooting. A Press Conference on how to maintain crowd Control. The Pace of progress. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Jazzmine D. McKnight ‏@Progress4Ohio 29m29 minutes ago
@HatchHarkness LISTEN SIR~ THE PEOPLE OF #FERGUSON
#PROTESTORS DON'T HATE #WHITE PEOPLE! THEY HATE THE
#RACISM #UNARMEDBLACKSMURDERED #SMDH
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Delonte ‏@mettawordlife83 29m29 minutes ago
Press Conference @GovJayNixon at 2pm. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Updated News ‏@News_LNK 29m29 minutes ago
As #Ferguson grand jury ruling looms, both sides prepare for unrest: While the St. Louis area remain... http://news.newslnk.tk/Aoq #ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Updated News ‏@News_LNK 29m29 minutes ago
#MichaelBrown's parents address U.N.: The parents of Michael Brown, a Missouri teen killed by police... http://news.newslnk.tk/Aop #ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Freedom Calling ‏@JustBeFreeNow14 29m29 minutes ago
Radical #Ferguson Protest Group Stockpiles Ammo – Posts Photos Online http://shar.es/10TCi1 #tcot @SLMPD
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Renita Marie ‏@renitalamkin 29m29 minutes ago
"If you the smallest person in the room, you need to change the room you are in"----LowKey #Ferguson #Sankofa
0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite2
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Howard Lawler ‏@howardlawler 30m30 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Kate ‏@KcollinsLb 30m30 minutes ago
@hunter33063 Our neighborhoods are not warzones, and police officers should not be treating protesters like wartime enemies. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Vic Balducci ‏@Vic_Balducci 30m30 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 4 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet4 Favorite2
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Elizabeth Hall ‏@backonmylizzie 30m30 minutes ago
If @GovJayNixon had given us an unbiased prosecutor, there would be no need for #Ferguson "preparations"
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Frank4President ‏@IseeShrubs 30m30 minutes ago
@MeKissableMe #Ferguson brings them like flies on sh*t @codykeith
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Amanda Alverez ‏@AlverezAmanda 30m30 minutes ago
Radical #Ferguson Protest Group Stockpiles Ammo – Posts Photos Online http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11 ... os-online/
Reply Retweet2 Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova 30m30 minutes ago
@jack #THEBIRTHDAYPROJECT #Ferguson Teen starts non-for-profit to pay it forward on your birthday http://fox2now.com/2014/11/09/teen-star ... -birthday/ … …
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Matthew Cruz ‏@matthew_cruz 30m30 minutes ago
Pretty cool how we have a POTUS who condemns Internet fast lanes but not the militarization/brutal actions of the police in #Ferguson.
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
fish ‏@fish4671 30m30 minutes ago
@HatchHarkness more reason to stay away from #Ferguson . #policebrutality is a problem but not nearly as much as #racism
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Playboy Pleasure ‏@PlayboyBPAC 30m30 minutes ago
Gun sales SHOULDN'T be spiking. u white [fluffy kittens] tho, cuz if blacks are buying we THUGS. #Ferguson - http://moby.to/aiahuk
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Kate ‏@KcollinsLb 30m30 minutes ago
@Jolie_is_Blonde Our neighborhoods are not warzones, and police officers should not be treating us like wartime enemies. #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Chris ‏@Chris_1791 30m30 minutes ago
Crime lab finds gunshot residue on hand of Vonderrit Myers, Jr. #STL http://ift.tt/1w6GB0J #shaunking wrong again! #Ferguson
View summary 0 replies 5 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet5 Favorite
More
anilyn ‏@anilyn 31m31 minutes ago
everyone in #ferguson #@TefPoe please stay safe. We are with you in spirit. You are not alone
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Howard Lawler ‏@howardlawler 31m31 minutes ago
#Ferguson
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova 31m31 minutes ago
@TheEllenShow #THEBIRTHDAYPROJECT #Ferguson Teen starts non-for-profit to pay it forward on your birthday http://fox2now.com/2014/11/09/teen-star ... -birthday/ … …
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Janet G ‏@JanetGRadio 31m31 minutes ago
Press conference @GovJayNixon 2pm CST #Ferguson @lateaserikard
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Johnny Jones ‏@gamma_ray239 31m31 minutes ago
Texas High School Teacher Placed on Leave, Could Be Fired Over Jaw-Dropping #Ferguson rweet
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11 ... areButtons
View photo 0 replies 14 retweets 8 favorites
Reply Retweet14 Favorite8
More
FakeMikeBusch ‏@MykeBusch 31m31 minutes ago
CLEARLY #Ferguson There is no race problem in America, if so how did OBAMA Get elected? oh yeah he was half black is the common excuse.
0 replies 1 retweet 3 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite3
More
The Shootist ‏@PopgunShooter 31m31 minutes ago
The savages in #ferguson gave the cops a list of demands. The cops should tell them to go [fluff] themselves, and open fire on any looters.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Sue Palmer ‏@SuePalmers 31m31 minutes ago
@JustBeFreeNow14 Do they also want to erect a statue of memorial for a criminal? #Ferguson (add his mom in there also). @weaselzippers
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Southern Exposé ‏@CitizenZ3ro 31m31 minutes ago
Did #LeslieMcspadden speak at UN w/ fushia hair did??? #Ferguson
Reply Retweet1 Favorite2
More
Jennifer Newell ‏@WriterJen 31m31 minutes ago
Yesterday Danny Glover, today Harry Belafonte! #Ferguson "@Nettaaaaaaaa: After a few conference calls with this American hero... "
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
J. Blonde ‏@Jolie_is_Blonde 31m31 minutes ago
@KcollinsLb I can empathize w/out agreeing that there was a crime committed or that #Ferguson hasn't lost their collective mind. not racist
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Monsieur Rowsdower ‏@ZapROWD 32m32 minutes ago
Thanks for the memories. Not #Ferguson. Not yet.
Embedded image permalink
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Mark Cale ‏@madscape 32m32 minutes ago
RT genophilia: Fact: 90% of all interracial crimes are blacks on white. See: http://ift.tt/1oazkM7 #Ferguson ... http://ift.tt/1v0xuRh
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More
Rick Wright ‏@WrightSir 32m32 minutes ago
#Ferguson I just heard reports of 8 humvees behind the mall parking lot, and 2 police helicopter as well.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Alison Wonderland ‏@WonderlandAlly1 32m32 minutes ago
Here's praying the 100+ new gun owners in #Ferguson get some range time in. Practice makes perfect be sure to double tap criminal Thugs #2a
Reply Retweet1 Favorite
More
Frank Capra ‏@indiejesus2 32m32 minutes ago
@NubianQueenIAm @suecozza Love is all you need, Love is what #Ferguson needs desperately. Along with #Justice4MikeBrown
View conversation 0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
Reply Retweet1 Favorite1
More
Jenna ConstantinePhD ‏@kaplanikids 32m32 minutes ago
3pmET #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Nicole Middleton ‏@producernicolem 32m32 minutes ago
Keep Hope Alive #Ferguson
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
THE NEWS COMMENTER ‏@NewsCommenter 33m33 minutes ago
@GovJayNixon To Discuss #Ferguson Preparations Ahead Of Grand Jury Announcement http://www.thenewscommenter.com/news/mi ... fo.twitter … #mikebrown
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Bir Garip Yolcu ‏@FyzSsl 33m33 minutes ago
#AnadoluAgency #journalist & civil liberties group sue #US police #Ferguson #AA @anadoluagency http://u.aa.com.tr/419046
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Admiral Sarcasm ‏@AdmiralSarcasm 33m33 minutes ago
This is our official #Ferguson protest uniform. Be sure to wear it during all the protests.

@ BlackRebels_Stl
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:42 pm

What the hell kind of third world nonsense is this? Total f-ing circus minstrel show.

You guys are going to experience a real jungle soon. WTF? Can you leave? Is it really ever going to get better.

Ron Johnson, meets with gang members? If you know who the gang members be than why are they still gang members.

Help us understand this level of tolerance :?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby Thogey » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm

I would LOVE to see Joe Arpaio running the response to your situation.

There would be no situation.

Last edited by Thogey on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby frugi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:59 pm

personally in my heart, I dont think anything at all will happen on my street, or the surrounding streets in my neighborhood.

I think I will be safe just staying home for the week following the grand jury decision. i tend to over prepare in most areas of my life, especially when it comes to security, safety, and life preservation.

With that said, the Saint Louis area is vast a covers perhaps 50 square miles, combining all walks of life, from the affluent to the poverty stricken. It cant be said about St. Louis, that any one part of town is "bad", the bad and the good is all kind of intermingled.

While I pretty much believe nothing will happen to my home itself or my neighborhood,.......many, many of my friends and family cannot say the same thing. I live in the suburbs in a quiet neighborhood consisting of mainly old people, retired police officers, retired military, and young married couples with kids. Our neighborhood is vast in its ethnic diversity.....whites, blacks, mexicans, & bosnians mostly.

Practically everyone else I know or love lives closer to the city, downtown city, or in areas that have become run down. While these places may seem to be "bad" areas, it is good people that live there, it just has lost its businesses over time, and there is a lack of taxes, and available amenities for anyone who may want to move there. Therefore, it is hard to say where things will erupt other than the stated fact ferguson will be the epicenter. The shaw neighborhood will also be greatly affected, as well as clayton, and downtown city of saint louis.

I could leave, but many cant.....I feel obligated to stay, and if I must leave to help family/friends who have nowhere else to go.

As far as helping you understand the level of tolerance, I have no freaking idea..... :?
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 pm

What about the St. Louis Rams hosting the Denver Broncos this Sunday at the Edward Jones dome? Isn't that downtown?
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby frugi » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:29 am

everything is calm....until the announcement is made, and then it will be complete chaos.

so as far as official things, sports games, schools, banks, post office, stuff like that has all been running normal and is just winging it since nobody knows when the announcement will come it is anybodys guess, so life continues to happen like normal until the announcement. As far as when the announcement will come.... sometime during the month of November is all i know at this point.

Starting to feel like it is going to be this scenario for a few days.......

SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:59 pm

It is being said that the negative global image of Saint Louis has now reached proportions so great, it make take years to undo.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/20 ... /19045259/

FERGUSON, Mo. - The fall out of Ferguson has caused a regional image crisis of global proportions according to Denny Coleman, CEO of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership.

In a letter to the St. Louis County Council dated September 30, 2014 Coleman writes:

"The events of August 9, 2014 and the resulting civil unrest have been tragic and difficult for everyone involved, from family and friends of the victim, to average St. Louis citizens, to the law enforcement community, as well as the local business community and government. However, the local, national and international press coverage of our region has been unprecedented, and almost uniformly negative. We are collectively facing an image crisis of literally global proportions, and in the last month the media coverage of Ferguson has been unrelenting and highly damaging to the entire St. Louis region. To put this in perspective, in the last 52 days there have been more than 88,000 news stories nationally and internationally that resulted in more than 100 billion media impressions. Ferguson has become synonymous with St. Louis and St. Louis with Ferguson. These two names have been used interchangeably and the resulting negative publicity has had an immediate and negative effect on local and regional economic development efforts, and the worldwide perception of St. Louis as a safe and desirable community in which to live and work."
"Before we can begin to address that image, we've got to make sure there are transformational changes here in St. Louis," Coleman said.

"You can't circle a date on a calendar and say by this date we'll start that new image campaign," Coleman added.

First he says, the systemic issues that boiled to the surface after Ferguson and continue to percolated today, must be addressed and fixed.

"We all need help working through things that have been somewhat foreign to us. Maybe shame on us for not dealing with these issues before. But this is new turf for many people to work through and that makes it tough. But we need to have those tough discussions. Some of them are going on already but we need more of them," Coleman said.

He believes the St. Louis We know, and treasure, will likely take more hits over the next few months but he gives a realistic assessment of what must be done before images are ever repaired.

"We are going to need transformative action to make sure we get changed for the good," Coleman said.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:26 pm

looks like a hurricane is coming!

SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:00 pm

video posted by anonymous on youtube directed at KKK, which apparently is now in ferguson as well awaiting the grand jury decision which should come out tomorrow or Monday. Things around here are getting really scary!

SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Neckro » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:19 pm

frugi wrote:video posted by anonymous on youtube directed at KKK, which apparently is now in ferguson as well awaiting the grand jury decision which should come out tomorrow or Monday. Things around here are getting really scary!

That's not the real Anonymous, those are liberal douche hats who use the name to insight fear and false loyalty that the true anonymous has earned. Love how videos pop up using the logo and other images claiming a cyber war against certain people, and never goes through. Keyboard kittens making videos.
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:09 am

Neckro wrote:
frugi wrote:video posted by anonymous on youtube directed at KKK, which apparently is now in ferguson as well awaiting the grand jury decision which should come out tomorrow or Monday. Things around here are getting really scary!

That's not the real Anonymous, those are liberal douche hats who use the name to insight fear and false loyalty that the true anonymous has earned. Love how videos pop up using the logo and other images claiming a cyber war against certain people, and never goes through. Keyboard kittens making videos.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -pakistan/
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:12 am

aloneibreak wrote:
Neckro wrote:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -pakistan/

I wish I could say knowing this makes me feel relieved, but it doesnt. This pakistani is getting people pumped up to fight, just like the KKK are, just like the media, just like the "community organizers". I just want this to all be over. total suckage. :(
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Thinking more and more about this, how do you not attract attention to your well stocked house / property when things go bad? I would want the angry mobs to just keep going past my property. And how do you defend your property from the threat of arson? Some idiot lights up an empty house close by and it spreads through the neighborhood...
hobo finds

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:27 pm

hobo finds wrote:Thinking more and more about this, how do you not attract attention to your well stocked house / property when things go bad? I would want the angry mobs to just keep going past my property. And how do you defend your property from the threat of arson? Some idiot lights up an empty house close by and it spreads through the neighborhood...

I also have thought about this in a SHTF scenario. Hopefully, the early days wont affect me at all. If SHTF becomes widespread and continues indefinitely, as would be the case of a civil war, or just outright 50 square mile looting and destruction, this is my plan:

1. park my cars in the privacy fenced in backyard

2. haul out refuse, various junk items, left over construction junk, etc. and put it all over the front yard.

3. smash out the two front windows of my house facing the street

pretty much make it appear that my house is ransacked and either empty or not worth the effort to destroy. Of course I will be inside in "ready" mode waiting alert and someone will be keeping watch 24/7. God i hope it doesnt come to this. :shock:
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby aloneibreak » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:03 pm

frugi wrote:
I wish I could say knowing this makes me feel relieved, but it doesnt. This pakistani is getting people pumped up to fight, just like the KKK are, just like the media, just like the "community organizers". I just want this to all be over. total suckage. :(

it wasnt supposed to relieve you :)

just to show that there are many groups trying to use this incident to further their agenda - none of which is good for us law-abiding folk :thumbdown:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:35 pm

FERGUSON, Mo., Nov 17 (Reuters) - Missouri's governor declared a state of emergency on Monday and authorized the state's National Guard to support police in case of violence after a grand jury decides whether to indict a white police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black teenager.

"As part of our ongoing efforts to plan and be prepared for any contingency, it is necessary to have these resources in place in advance of any announcement of the grand jury's decision," Governor Jay Nixon said in a statement. The order also puts the St. Louis County Police Department, rather than police in Ferguson, Missouri, in charge of policing protests.
hobo finds

PreviousNext

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members