Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

The Education Area. By request, this forum is for posting and discussing articles written by realcent members on forum related topics.

Authors should start a new thread for each article, blog post, or how to guide. All Members are encouraged to comment on and discuss the posted piece.

Re: Saint Louis/Ferguson Riots

Postby beauanderos » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:55 pm

hobo finds wrote:Wait till the black Friday crowds! :lol: They will shoot or be shot :shock:

I've heard there's some good deals on Black Friday. Sometimes apparel is up to 50% off :shh:

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby frugi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 pm

at this point the grand jury is due to release their decision within 7 days of today.......

the city of Ferguson is beginning to prepare and quite frankly it looks like a coastal city prepping for a hurricane......

businesses are boarding up windows,

moving trucks are in every parking lot moving out merchandise from those businesses
that can afford to move & be closed indefinitely,

what grocery stores that are open are empty of anything usable

gas stations, liquor stores, pawn shops, gun shops are locked down...

armored military vehicles are being transported in by the dozens...

Everywhere else around within 20 miles of Ferguson is Saint Louis, and all the other counties are on high alert....

schools have been holding training classes for the teachers about how to handle the situation if the news is broken during school hours.......

teachers are being told if this occurs during a school day, the schools will be locked down, and will be a mandatory shelter in place....for what could be several days, under armed guard.

schools officially have requested to be given notice of on what day the decision will be broadcasted so that they can not have classes that day, and possibly stay closed indefinitely.

The warnings and advisements are that as of any emergency where the gov't would advise you to prepare for.

Basically, have a full tank of gas, 2 weeks of non perishable food......they say to expect to stay home for 2-3 weeks.

This will be possibly the worst case of rioting & mass hysteria ever during peacetime in the history of USA, according to reports.

Gun shops around town are reporting mass sales of ammo, glocks, 9mm's, AR's, and shotguns.

whoopee!

Either this will be totally overblown and nothing will happen, or it is really going to be SHTF in STL!

oh and the New Black Panther Party has been in town recruiting for about a month now, and the word is they are planning for war.

sadly, i know folks who live in ferguson and are anti-gun, and very trusting of strangers, sometimes you can only try and convince or help out these people sooo much until it makes you look like a jerk, so some people will never learn, and it just might get them killed. they say "we wont leave", "we dont need a gun", "nothing is going to happen", i guess we will all see soon enough.

I really, really hope nothing happens.
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Morsecode » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:57 pm

I think it's just what Obama needs right now. Anything to jump start the race baiting. :thumbdown:
Let's Go Brandon
Morsecode

Postby frugi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:17 pm

taken from my friend on facebook who lives in Ferguson.....this is from my friends page, but he did not write it.......

Ferguson/Saint Louis Riot Updates
A consensus of reasonably well-informed opinion has it that the
anticipated release date of the Grand Jury finding in the Mike Brown case is on/about Monday 10 November, probably after 2PM.

National Guard, Army Reserve, FEMA and other federal agencies are deploying additional people to the St. Louis metro area in the two-three day period just prior to Monday 10 November. There does not appear, however, to be a sufficient degree of coordination among federal, state and local authorities to display a meaningful degree of learning from the race riots in Los Angeles or Cincinnati.
Accordingly, the principles that governed the pace and scale of those situations can reasonably be anticipated to govern here, too.

Local police are telling their friends and family that they'll have to be ready to be on their own for a period of several days after the Grand Jury finding in the Mike Brown case has been released. Meanwhile, as municipal leaders have been essentially silent on the subject, I know several police officers who are not only asking their wives to stay home from work and their children to skip school, but they are also getting their families out of town to the homes of relatives or to weekend places, farms, cottages at the lake, etc. This may or may not turn out to have been an over-abundance of caution, but it's wise to be aware that these measures are being taken privately as we see little meaningful advance preparation on the part of authorities.

A great many police officers are disgusted with the lack of advance preparation, and word is beginning to leak past police friends and family. Last night a message thread approved by message board moderators was posted on St. Louis Cop Talk (see below) warning citizens to be prepared to take care of themselves.

Mayor Slay has not said anything about readiness preparations for the coming lawlessness, but he did find time to complain to the media about a lawful assembly of open-carry advocates for whom no police presence was required and during which there was no violence or law-breaking of any kind. It should be clear that many elected and appointed officials are essentially trying to be neutral parties rather than siding with the law-abiding against the lawless.

Police are expecting to be overwhelmed by the coming Ferguson troubles no matter what precautions they take. We have heard from several SLMPD officers that commanders have been planning triage approach to an expected flood of calls for service from citizens in the wake of violence stemming from the release of Grand Jury information in the Mike Brown case. The word has gone out that police will not be responding to a number of types of calls that would ordinarily bring police response.

Squad leaders have been telling their officers not to do anything pro-active and to stay safe. The theme among working cops has been primarily maintaining officer safety. The New Black Panthers have promised to kill police officers and intel suggests a primary enemy tactic will be to lure responding officers into ambush kill zones via calls for emergency service. That tactic was used in the initial flare-up in Ferguson, and resulted in police not responding to a call to a residence on behalf of a civilian female who had been shot in the head at the protests.

Lawful protest activities will be used as cover for a large number of violent crimes, including not only the expected looting and arson but also score-settling among tribal rivals, robberies, burglaries and other crimes of opportunity. There are elements that are out to destabilize society, and there are many street gang crews and common criminals who will seize the opportunity to take advantage of the anarchy. Finally, a heightened threat of Islamic terror attack
is anticipated during this period of chaos when emergency response capabilities have been stretched beyond capacity.

Violence is anticipated to be widespread and essentially beyond their ability to get under control without military assistance. A period of 96 hours or so of anarchy and lawlessness without consequence seems to be a consensus expectation, beginning approximately 4 hours after the Grand Jury finding has been released. If that comes to pass, the worst of the trouble will probably not be the first night, but more likely about 48 to 72 hours later, with sporadic flare-ups throughout.

Intel suggests the violence-prone elements intend to use the lawful protesters as human shields. A body count is expected among all parties. For weeks, the enemy has been arming, recruiting people, bringing in reinforcement agitators from outside the region, laying in
in supplies, getting comms, safe-houses and fallback positions in place, and the target selection process has been underway -- scouting, probes and recon-by-force activities have been detected in far south and southwest St. Louis county as well as west of the Missouri River in St. Charles City and County. Gun stores, cell phone stores, and banks in particular seem to be high on the threat list (that makes sense, since it takes weapons, ammunition, communications gear and money to fuel a revolution).

Understand that the threat profile is dissimilar from anything that authorities in this area have ever faced before, and that few in office understand the complete ramifications of that fact. No public leader at the federal, state, or local level has been able to get out in front of this situation, and all agencies are in a defensive posture, both from a tactical perspective as well as a political perspective. That means emergency services can only react and will not be able to mount any kind of effective counter-response.

In turn, these circumstances very likely mean that many law-abiding citizens will be lumped in with law-breakers when the authorities clamp down. For some time now, the "Us vs. Them" mentality has been allowed to fester in our police departments; "John Q. Citizen"
is viewed too often as a PITA if not the enemy on the part of the authorities. We'll likely see official under-reaction followed by panicky over-reactions, in which curfews, road blocks and other extraordinary measures will have the effect of causing harm to law-abiding citizens as authorities try to "restore order." This is the pattern seen before in similar events elsewhere and because authorities here are behaving in a manner virtually identical to the authorities in those other events, outcomes will be similar.

Here is the thread from St. Louis Cop Talk:

A Safety Message for Civilians
Posted by A Concerned Cop on 10/26/2014, 8:29 pm
If you don't have a gun, get one and get one soon. We will not be able to protect you or your family. It will be your responsibility to protect them. Our gutless commanders and politicians have neutered us. I'm serious, get a gun, get more than one, and keep one with you at all times.

Re: A Safety Message for Civilians
Posted by The Moderatorsmailto:stlouiscoptalk@hotmail.com on 10/26/2014, 8:33 pm, in reply to "A Safety Message for Civilians"
We agree with and approve this message.

Posted by .x-ucity on 10/26/2014, 8:53 pm, in reply to "Re: A Safety Message for Civilians"
The message is already gone out. There are folks out there that have never owned a firearm and are arming right now. Many areas are becoming armed camps. This thing has gone viral and many are in fear of their safety seeing what is happening with the benign approach the leaders are taking.

Posted by Concerned Person on 10/27/2014, 2:26 am, in reply to "Re: A Safety Message for Civilians"
...Are they seriously telling you guys to sit back while they potentially burn this city down? Will they do nothing if the looting and rioting starts back up?

That's utterly ridiculous. Why are they being so soft now? All that it's doing is showing them that they can do whatever they want and get away with it. They're like children, they need to be reminded not to do something.

Are they actually telling you guys to sit back and do nothing? That's.. baffling.

Posted by wayner on 10/27/2014, 6:38 am, in reply to "Re: A Safety Message for Civilians"
Again, I have a guy who works for me that's retired from LAPD.

Tonight he repeated what he said before, standing down was the worst thing they did during all the rioting 20 years ago.

If it hadn't been for armed shopowners and civilians the carnage would have been worse.

No BS from a guy who's been there and seen it happen.

G

Do not take any unnecessary risks. Plan to alter your work and transit routines. Stock up on essentials now. Plan for both sheltering in place and for evacuating. Set a mental trigger for when you will try to get out so you don't wait too long as most people do in such situations, finding themselves unable to get out. Know where you will go and by what set of alternate routes. Avoid the main pathways, as they will likely be clogged and scenes of violence themselves. Anticipate that there will be crowded and lines at the stores and bare shelves, much as though a hurricane were coming.

Avoid trouble. If trouble comes to you anyway, be prepared to engage it and understand that you will be on your own. You will be your own first responder, and there is virtually no likelihood of timely backup from authorities who will be too busy trying to protect themselves to come protect you.

I have a lot of work to do to take care of my own situation and not much time to complete those tasks, so please forgive me if I do not respond to your emails with my usual timeliness until sometime after the middle of November.

Best wishes to you and, as ever,

Stay Dangerous-
-Pierce
Threat Response LLC
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Frugi... keeping the fingers crossed that no ill befalls you. Are you planning to stay in town those days?
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby frugi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:30 pm

beauanderos wrote:Frugi... keeping the fingers crossed that no ill befalls you. Are you planning to stay in town those days?

yep. locked and loaded. I have only 3 things i am committed to during the month of November that will occur outside my "safe zone"

1. Marine Corps Birthday Ball ( i am not a Marine)

2. firearm & furniture auction I am conducting.

3. Thanksgiving

at least two of these events will be coinciding with riots, and possible SHTF.

keeping my fingers crossed!
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:31 pm

just went to grocery store (by my house) which looks normally as full as it would any other day, however it was 100 times busier than I have ever seen it. I stocked up on various supplies that I dont need but thought to go buy stuff anyway, probably will buy more stuff tomorrow including filling up the gas tank in my truck, and filling a couple five gallon containers.... filled my car tonight. Bought some supplies at grocery store ( all extra ): 10 gallons purified water, 2 gallons pineapple juice, 24-pk of Stella Artois, 12-pk of Goose Island IPA, packs of AA & AAA, & D size batteries, peanut butter, French Vodka, big bag of dog food, Caribou Coffee whole bean pack, Chock-full-o-nuts can of ground coffee, Pop-Tarts.......got some cash from the ATM, and dont really need to leave at this point, although I will run out to the fleamarket in the morning and pick up some hygiene supplies, shampoos, laundry detergents, and a few other cheap supplies. Probably will sell of some gold to the refinery for some additional cash reserves. Come home and start taking inventory and organizing supplies. They are expecting a decision as early as tonight, as late as Monday the 10th, the day of the Marine Ball :thumbdown: .....Wifey has her CCW class on Sunday, other than that we have no obligations to meet until the 18th. We wont have to leave or go anywhere, and if SHTF, then the schools will close she wont have to go teach, so we should be all good. I guess my last mode of preparedness would be to hoof around the neighborhood and start fellowshipping and planning with the neighbors for what might can be accomplished if we all cooperate in the event of extreme danger such as setting up roadblocks, and setting up private checkpoints, safe houses, and surveillance spots, as well as neighbor buddy system. Hope can only get you so far, we must be ready in the event hope fails, and we are left with disaster. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Below if it gets on is a video i found on twitter, it was filmed 2 days ago by someone participating in the protesting. it is not from me or anyone I know. It is 45 minutes long, and is full of crude, harsh language. I only watched the first 5 minutes, but will watch the rest tonight after i finish this post. God help us.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/54988522
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Were some posts deleted or is it the booze runnin through my veins?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby frugi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Thogey wrote:Were some posts deleted or is it the booze runnin through my veins?

i havent deleted any of my own, and I havent noticed any missing. I have been keeping a close eye on the topic.

i cannot say for sure though. what post might you be referring to?
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:00 pm

My bad. All is good.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby hobo finds » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:31 am

And Tuesday is a Federal Holiday, banks, schools closed makes it kinda easy to make the announcement on Monday afternoon...
hobo finds

Postby frugi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:35 am

it was just broadcast on local news, straight from the prosecuting attorneys office, the decision is still at least 7 days away.

this is trustworthy information, you cant trust any other BS you might hear, so I fell okay about the next few days, although this puts the possible riot time, during my next live auction in downtown saint louis. oh well.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:06 am

went to fleamarket on saturday morning. found some underpriced silver. also bought some baby shampoo for cleaning off tear gas from your eyes and face, also stocked up on apple cider vinegar on the cheap, got some hygiene products, extra razor blades, dish & laundry detergent, and some low priced para-cord. Also, went to the dollar store and spent about $50.00 on bottles of aspirin, ibueprofin, allergy pills, cold pills, pain patches, various creams, cortizones, bandaids, rubbing alcohol and whatever else I thought I could use as preps.....also, went to drugstore and bought some low priced antibiotics, and a couple bottles of iodine, tea tree oil, and Curad silver solution ointment, Also went to the military surplus store and picked up some triage Celox granules (for battlefield wounds to stop bleeding)......then went to gun shop and spent about $100.00 on some extra 12 ga. 00 buckshot....(local gun store is about 1000 square feet, and had about 200 people there it was a mad house), and lastly stopped by grocery store again to pickup more beer, D size batteries, and bought an additional 125 (16oz.) bottles of water strictly for drinking. Going to the range today to get some practice in, and that about completes my "last minute" backups to my already fully stocked preps/plans......I still need to gas up my truck and get some extra gas, though that can probably wait for a few days. Before next weekend I will probably go out and get a few luxury items like potato chips, chocolate, ice cream, cookies, cheese, milk, and cigarettes......I dont usually eat/use these things, but they could be useful in a survival situation.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:25 pm

back from range. shot 300 (.40) rounds in 50 minutes. my shoulder is a little sore. my fingers are bruised.

i tried to shoot as much as I possibly could and as fast as I possibly could in one hour. I was in & out in 50 minutes. During those 50 minutes I also changed the target 5 times and reloaded (.40) 22 round capacity magazines constantly.

I was shooting my Glock, and my Keltec Sub2k, both .40 w/ interchangeable magazines.

i really, really am not designed for this. I really, really hope I dont see any action where i live.

i really, really hope all i get to do is sit on my ass for a week and watch everything unfold on TV, and not have to deal with
anything. Shooting has made me feel less prepared than I thought I was. If given the situation being a survival defense scenario, it would get old really quick. I practice at the range every few months, but mostly try to be as accurate as possible, so I dont ever shoot as many rounds as I did today. If i had to do what I did today over and over again, I would wear out extremely fast..... :(
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:41 pm

main objectives for today at the range (in order of importance) were as follows:

1. to be assured my (primary) firearms were in good working order

2. to test my endurance, by shooting as much as possible, as fast as possible, while being as accurate as possible

3. to count my shots (accurately). So, that I could leave one chambered round when I drop the magazine to save time by not having to rack the slide. I also was practicing inserting the full magazine into my firearm in a fast rhythmic pace.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Frugi,

It's not a good idea to be posting this information.

If you do have to use deadly force you, and your lawyer, are going to wish you never wrote this on the internet.

This thread should be deleted.
Thogey

Postby ScrapMetal » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:45 pm

I agree with Thogey. I was shocked to be reading what frugi posted. My big question to anyone who thinks they can shoot people without any consequences, is where they get that notion. At what point are you willing or capable of shooting someone. Just because it is self defense, I believe the shooting still must be investigated and hopefully you will be exonerated. Have you considered the person you shoot will have plenty of family and friends that do not see it your way?
ScrapMetal
Penny Collector Member

Postby aloneibreak » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:02 pm

ScrapMetal wrote:I agree with Thogey. I was shocked to be reading what frugi posted. My big question to anyone who thinks they can shoot people without any consequences, is where they get that notion. At what point are you willing or capable of shooting someone. Just because it is self defense, I believe the shooting still must be investigated and hopefully you will be exonerated. Have you considered the person you shoot will have plenty of family and friends that do not see it your way?

you ask at what point ?

i pray i never have to use a gun on someone

but you better believe im prepared to if someone is beyond a doubt intending to harm me or my family

if a person isnt able to make that distinction and decision, they have no business even carrying, IMO
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:17 pm

first of all........ nowhere have i said anything about shooting people,

second, i never implied that if i did have to shoot to defend my life, it would be without consequences.

I have the freedom to express my thoughts and feelings. there is no reason to delete any threads.

If you are going to own a firearm, you better damn well know how to use it.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:22 pm

ScrapMetal wrote:I agree with Thogey. I was shocked to be reading what frugi posted. My big question to anyone who thinks they can shoot people without any consequences, is where they get that notion. At what point are you willing or capable of shooting someone. Just because it is self defense, I believe the shooting still must be investigated and hopefully you will be exonerated. Have you considered the person you shoot will have plenty of family and friends that do not see it your way?

The answer to your question is........ I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm

No one is saying you should not aim low and shoot to kill.

It doesn't matter if you are right, of if your life is in danger, as evidenced by EVERY legal action involving a white guy shooting a youth , unarmed black teenager, etc.

Your comments will be used against you on the back end, and it sounds as if you are preparing to use deadly force. Even if you are right, and you probably would be, your posts will be an aggravating factor in the backlash. The backlash WILL happen. Why complicate the situation?

The law abiding white man is the target. Just lookin out for you.

Write what you want.
Thogey

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Thogey....... thanks for the permission to write whatever I want. :wave:

Thogey....... nobody was talking about killing people until you brought it up. :thumbdown:

Myself talking about being prepared had nothing to do with shooting people.

The purpose of this thread was to keep my realcent family "in the loop" of the ever changing situation here in my hometown.

My last few posts have been made in order inform to people as to how I am feeling being in the immediate area of a pending disaster. My posts are meant to convey the idea of having all my bases covered, and the general feeling of someone going through the worst case scenario should the event of civil war unfolds.

This goes out to Thogey..... While you have the right to your freedom of speech, who are you to assume I am a white guy, or to assume I would be shooting at a black person, or even a child. I take offense to being labeled as "the target".
Unless you are a lawyer, I dont need your legal advice, nor do I need you to watch out for me. Thanks but no thanks.

nothing i have posted about on my end has been about race. as far as I am concerned there is only one race -the human race.

too many damn labels people are running around so quick to label people, that is the problem.

until we see we are all the same, and stop using labels, only then we will be free of "racism".

I dont care about the ethnic origins of someone hurling a molotov cocktail at my house, white, black, purple, pink it does not matter, they are the enemy. Getting on a public forum and talking about being prepared in the event of Armageddon is totally different than getting on a public forum, and talking about the desire to kill people. Those are two totally different things.

You should read my posts, NOT read into my posts, if i didnt say it, than I didnt say it. You said it, not me.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 pm

You are right and I am sorry. I really don't want to offend. Bands of purple and pink looters would be scary.
I misunderstood the situation in your area. For some strange reason we don't have these problems in my area.
I mistakenly assumed you all were preparing for a "race riot".

My bad.
Thogey

Postby frugi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 pm

thank you Thogey. apology accepted. Purple & pink looters would be scary!

the main stream media & the race baiters would like to make this out to be about race, and for some people it is about race, and white against black, & black against white, and citizen versus police, etc. The violent "after hours" protesters are not necessarily a majority of any race. Those pictured in the numerous photos taken during protests have been a little bit of everyone, it has not been nailed down to one particular ethnicity or sex. Men, women, kids, adults, all colors of the rainbow, hell they are even wearing guy fawkes masks, gas masks, and scarves covering their faces.

In this situation, there is a lot of BS floating around, and very little facts, mostly rumours, and with that very little is known.....What is highly likely at this point judging by the buzz in the air, this is going to be huge, it is going to be war, and it isnt going to be confined to the st. louis area, this is going to happen everywhere....nationwide, possibly continent wide, possibly worldwide.....They are pushing local media warnings of possible terrorist strike to happen during the possible chaos.

This afternoon and evening has me having spent the past few hours contacting my local loved ones, finding out if everyone is feeling secure in their situation, and whether or not they feel they need to leave the area, possibly out of town. I have just hung up the phone with my parents who told me word for word, they feel it will be soooo bad, no amount of guns would help defend them. They are worried about mobs of people entering theirs & their neighbors homes, hauling the people out and executing them in the street, and burning down the houses. Some of my friends and family think nothing will happen, some are scared to death. I have been hatching out evacuation plans with my family, and some of the more fearful have asked if I would come rescue them if I could. Peoples emotions are running really high right now. We are all scared.

It has turned into a situation of "IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT"......no matter what, no matter if charges are brought or charges are not brought. it is going to be hell.

as a precursor of what might be, on this past Halloween night over 5000 homes in the area lost all power for the entire night, it was due to a saboteur at a power station who had direct knowledge of power supply, who used a key to access a secured building and cut just the right lines....it was a professional :shock: . Two weeks back for a day nobodys cell phones were able to send or receive texts, only later did I find out there was US military conducting cell tower jamming devices for that same 48 hour period, it was discovered. this is no lie. it could be getting real here, real soon. I made sure everyone I know at minimum has a landline rotary phone, so we can all communicate no matter what, especially if someone needs a evac.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:18 pm

I hope and pray that this is like Y2k, where preppers went nuts but then nothing really bad happened. Remember, the acronym for fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

PreviousNext

Return to Guides/Articles/Blogs Written By Realcent Members