This is the Bitcoin Indifference thread

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

This is the Bitcoin Indifference thread

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:11 pm

If you are indifferent towards Bitcoin, and only indifferent, please post in this thread.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Re: This is the Bitcoin Indifference thread

Postby tdtwedt » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:14 pm

We already have a Bitcoin thread...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46424
There are more ways than one to skin a cat.
tdtwedt
Penny Collector Member

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:44 pm

Will there also be a "Triggered by bitcoin opinions I don't agree with" thread?

Asking for a friend.
MaxGravy
Penny Pincher Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:45 pm

I kind of thought the bitcoin back and forth was funny, but it is starting to get old. Is that indifferent?
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:20 pm

I myself am even indifferent about next week’s big halving event. I just feel sad that so many inexperienced investors are likely to get clobbered right after drinking too much Koolaid.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby MaxGravy » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:22 am

TXSTARFIRE wrote:I kind of thought the bitcoin back and forth was funny, but it is starting to get old. Is that indifferent?

Back and forth discussions are what forums are all about. Some folks can’t handle it. They need to be right all the time.
MaxGravy
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About