The Non-Metals Necessities section from the old Realcent

A forum for the discussion of stocking up on non-coin or non-metals survival and comfort items, skills, ideas and anything else that might help if things get bad. Post item lists, where to find bargains, storage ideas and security issues/ideas, and other relevant topics.

The Non-Metals Necessities section from the old Realcent

Postby Nickelless » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:40 pm

For a point of reference, here's the Non-Metals URL from the old site. I'm in the process of linking threads on the old site to the new one:

http://realcent.forumco.com/forum~FORUM_ID~29.asp
Nickelless
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: The Non-Metals Necessities section from the old Realcent

Postby Devil Soundwave » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 am

One of the problems with linking to the old site rather than porting the info over is that in a lot of cases any posted links on the old site say "you must be logged into access this link" (or something to that affect); which is not great for those of us who never had an account on the old site.

I have had a good read through your posts on the old site in the "stuff to think about" area.

Thoughts?
Scotsman in residence...

The bankers rubbed their palms together, and the economy went up in flames.

"If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." Gerald Ford.
Devil Soundwave
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: The Non-Metals Necessities section from the old Realcent

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:22 am

Devil Soundwave wrote:One of the problems with linking to the old site rather than porting the info over is that in a lot of cases any posted links on the old site say "you must be logged into access this link" (or something to that affect); which is not great for those of us who never had an account on the old site.

I have had a good read through your posts on the old site in the "stuff to think about" area.

Thoughts?

Where did devil soundwave go? I always liked to hear his urban UK perspective.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Non-Metals Necessities and Things To Think About