Click here to view latest post.

All posts by members, moderators, and the administration of http://realcent.org are for your edification and amusement only. It is NOT the intent of realcent.org or its host to provide investment, medical, matrimonial, legal, tax advice or any other advice or counsel and nothing posted here should be considered to be so.

Click here to view latest post.

Postby henrysmedford » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 am

It funny how you can visit here for a few years and not see the place to click to view latest post. I hovered over it and found it the other day and I am now using it to speed up looking at new posts. I hope this is help to some one else.

henrysmedford
Super Post Hoarder

Re: Click here to view latest post.

Postby Numis Pam » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:06 am

:thumbup:
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby BlackOut » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 am

First thing I always hit. I've been on many different forums for many years now though and most have a similar feature. Good tip to save time for everyone...
BlackOut
Penny Collector Member

Postby Z00 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:49 am

My bookmark for this forum is set for the latest post page. Doesn't get any easier than that.
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe
Z00
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby uthminsta » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am

I always use the little orange box next to the topic thread. Yeah, that little thing on the left side of the page. That takes you to the latest post WHICH YOU HAVEN'T YET READ. And if there's no new posts that you haven't read, that little orange clicky-thing isn't there.
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby scyther » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

uthminsta wrote:I always use the little orange box next to the topic thread. Yeah, that little thing on the left side of the page. That takes you to the latest post WHICH YOU HAVEN'T YET READ. And if there's no new posts that you haven't read, that little orange clicky-thing isn't there.

It's very helpful. And unlike some other forums I read, it always works here. It's memory seems to go back at least a year; some other places it's only a couple weeks, or it doesn't work at all for some reason...

The one problem with the orange thing is that if you click a link, and then click back, it will take you to the top of the next page, thinking you have already read all of the page where the link was.
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Little orange box is awesome! Ive been a member for about 5 years and lurked for about a year before that and never knew this feature existed. I just tried it and it works great. Just goes to show that you can always learn something new.

tt
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby DaMangRon » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Z00 wrote:My bookmark for this forum is set for the latest post page. Doesn't get any easier than that.

+1
DaMangRon
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Realcent.org Operations and Policy Stmts