PennyBoy feedback

A place to give feedback about transactions between members here on realcent. No libellous feedback please! All posts are the responsibility of the members posting them. Please start one thread headed yourmembername Feedback/Comments and update it as you do transactions.

PennyBoy feedback

Postby PennyBoy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Though I have done several deals here, I have yet to put up a feedback thread for myself. Here are some members I have dealt with, off the top of my head:

HoardCopperByTheTon
Galenrog
Wagsthedog
Rodebaugh
MarketHarmony
CUBaker
aloneibreak
Cptindy
barrytrot

Edit: added more members
When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, they lose it.-Gerald Celente

My feedback: http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8534

Happiness is the key to success.
PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Re: PennyBoy feedback

Postby aloneibreak » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 pm

great deal completed with PennyBoy

he sent payment quickly

very polite and professional

i'd be glad to recommend

thanks !
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:51 pm

One of the most patient guys I know. It only took 6 months for him to get the CTU I sold him in an auction back in February due to the wonderful post office providing free storage in Atlanta for several months. You wouldn't think it would take so long to get 1 little lightweight box of copper from northern to southern California. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby TXBullion » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Did a deal that went without a hitch. So well, we already have another in the works!
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:41 am

My feelings about this post I'm making here are very mixed, because I don't recall ever seeing negative feedback about a member, but I feel I need to do this. I've waited a full month for follow-on contact, have tried by both PM (as yet unopened) and email, with no response, and in my world that is unacceptable. Pennyboy may be in some sort of trouble, and if that is shown to be true later I will gladly remove this feedback.

On Tuesday 11 Oct I purchased and immediately paid $430 for a transaction which Pennyboy initiated by PM. The only caveat was that I was on travel at the time and requested he wait a few days before shipping so I would be sure to be home when it arrived. He agreed immediately, and that was the last I've heard from him - the next day also was the last time he posted on the forum, and 4 days later was his last login. This all strikes me as very odd, especially given that he seems to have tried to establish bona fides here, and had had several satisfactory transactions with others previously. On Friday 21 Oct, having heard nothing from him and having forgotten to contact him to tell him to ship, I sent him a reminder by PM and told him I was ready for shipping - that PM has yet to be opened. I also sent email to his paypal email, which was not returned. So, technically it has been just over 3 weeks since my first post-sale contact attempt.

He last posted on 12 Oct, here.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8960&p=88448#p88448

The forum database notes his last login was Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

I attempted to solict some info on his whereabouts here, nothing that he had never before gone so long without logging in to the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9337&p=92797#p92797
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby TXBullion » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 pm

68Camaro wrote:My feelings about this post I'm making here are very mixed, because I don't recall ever seeing negative feedback about a member, but I feel I need to do this. I've waited a full month for follow-on contact, have tried by both PM (as yet unopened) and email, with no response, and in my world that is unacceptable. Pennyboy may be in some sort of trouble, and if that is shown to be true later I will gladly remove this feedback.

On Tuesday 11 Oct I purchased and immediately paid $430 for a transaction which Pennyboy initiated by PM. The only caveat was that I was on travel at the time and requested he wait a few days before shipping so I would be sure to be home when it arrived. He agreed immediately, and that was the last I've heard from him - the next day also was the last time he posted on the forum, and 4 days later was his last login. This all strikes me as very odd, especially given that he seems to have tried to establish bona fides here, and had had several satisfactory transactions with others previously. On Friday 21 Oct, having heard nothing from him and having forgotten to contact him to tell him to ship, I sent him a reminder by PM and told him I was ready for shipping - that PM has yet to be opened. I also sent email to his paypal email, which was not returned. So, technically it has been just over 3 weeks since my first post-sale contact attempt.

He last posted on 12 Oct, here.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8960&p=88448#p88448

The forum database notes his last login was Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm

I attempted to solict some info on his whereabouts here, nothing that he had never before gone so long without logging in to the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9337&p=92797#p92797

Hopefully this all just ends up being a misunderstanding but thanks for posting this....
TXBullion

Return to Member Feedback/Comments forum