Careful, there's a lot of fakes out there!!!

Careful, there's a lot of fakes out there!!!

Postby pennypicker » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Yes there are a lot of fakes out there and not only in bullion. Mila Kunis was recently voted the "Most Beautiful Woman in The World" by a popular magazine--really?

Picture at left is the (fake) Mila Kunis after her make-up artists & hair stylists spent hours transforming her into a great beauty. Picture at right is the (real) Mila Kunis caught by surprise when taking an early morning walk.
ImageImage

Be careful out there. Whether its bullion, politicians, professional athletes, movie stars, ebay sellers or what have you; our society is full of frauds. So limit your exposure by educating yourself in what you collect so that you can make your decision based on what you see and not what the seller says. :thumbup:
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Careful, there's a lot of fakes out there!!!

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 pm

oh you got me!! bad man!

i thought, "oh no, now what?"...when i clicked your post....at least you made me smile.

amen though to the underlying message!!!

bless you, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby pennypicker » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:47 pm

neilgin1 wrote:oh you got me!! bad man!

i thought, "oh no, now what?"...when i clicked your post....at least you made me smile.

bless you, neil

Yes Neil its the underlying message that's important. Even the best looking specimens, coins or women, can be fakes!!!
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm

pennypicker wrote:
neilgin1 wrote:oh you got me!! bad man!

bless you, neil

Yes Neil its the underlying message that's important. Even the best looking specimens, coins or women, can be fakes!!!

Yessir, thats why this is the "Rooster Cogburn Memorial Ranch"......i even threw "Chin Lee" outta here, told him , "Go back to Guang Dong, and get a job making counterfeit U.S. of A silver dollars!"...these parts?.....any single wimmin around here got more baggage than a Wells Fargo express.....had a single gal show up the other day...this is a doozy, i wont tell you her first name, but you know her nickname is?......."Crazy"....i am NOT kidding you, gal cant be no more than 35, but she has dental issues...know why?....smoking coke and meth...poor thing, felt bad for her, offered to clean the house the fifty dollars...........THIS house, thats got what in it?

oh, just a stack of .........know what i'm saying?....and i'm gonna let "Crazy" inside?....so here's a tribute to Rooster Cogburn and to YOU:

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

for our tennis players...

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby beauanderos » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm

I am crestfallen :shock: :(

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Counterfeit Detection & Discussion