Does anyone own a Fisch counterfeit detector?

Does anyone own a Fisch counterfeit detector?

Postby Recyclersteve » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:12 pm

If so, how do you like it? Wouldn't it be great if there was a high speed device like a Ryedale for detecting counterfeits? That would be phenomenal!
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Does anyone own a Fisch counterfeit detector?

Postby natsb88 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Recyclersteve wrote:Wouldn't it be great if there was a high speed device like a Ryedale for detecting counterfeits? That would be phenomenal!

Did you see these?

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=30648

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=30919
natsb88

Postby beauanderos » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Recyclersteve wrote:If so, how do you like it? Wouldn't it be great if there was a high speed device like a Ryedale for detecting counterfeits? That would be phenomenal!

high speed... like a Ryedale
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby Engineer » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Recyclersteve wrote:If so, how do you like it? Wouldn't it be great if there was a high speed device like a Ryedale for detecting counterfeits? That would be phenomenal!

A coin star machine works the same way a Ryedale does, except it uses programmed values rather than a sample coin. All you'd need to do is load in the coin profiles you're looking for.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby ME Co. » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:40 am

I have some Fisch detectors, they work well. HH Mark
"Life is a coin, you can spend it any way you want but you can only spend it once."
ME Co.

Return to Counterfeit Detection & Discussion