Delaware couple charged: selling more than $35k in fake gold

Delaware couple charged: selling more than $35k in fake gold

Postby natsb88 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Delaware couple charged with selling more than $35,000 in fake gold bars and coins

OCEAN VIEW, DE - An Ocean View couple faces charges after police say they sold counterfeit gold bars and coins to Sussex County residents.

Delaware State Police began an investigation Oct. 24 after receiving a report about the sale of counterfeit gold bars and coins over the internet, said Sgt. Richard Bratz of the Delaware State Police.

In July, he said, one victim met with Paul Micaletti, 41, and Heather Micaletti, 34, who were selling gold bars for more than $1,700. The victim made the couple sign and date a receipt stating the gold was real, Bratz said. Paul Micaletti then told the victim that the bars belonged to his father-in-law who had passed away.

Click for more.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Delaware couple charged: selling more than $35k in fake

Postby natsb88 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:07 pm

A little more about this couple. The picture shows fake Perth and Pamp bars, some unknown coins, and a fake dealer receipt.

https://www.fakebullion.com/index.php/n ... -fake-gold
natsb88

Postby Doctor Steuss » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Whoa. :shock:
"Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool." ~Eliot
Doctor Steuss
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Thogey » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Gotta buy Heather her tweek.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Return to Counterfeit Detection & Discussion