If JPM is frontrunning their copper ETF.....

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

If JPM is frontrunning their copper ETF.....

Postby scotto » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 pm

IF JPM is frontrunning their soon to be copper ETF (assuming this ETF will help offset their upcoming loses in their silver ETF), wouldn't this ETF be engineered to manipulated the price of copper up in contrast to silver? If so, might we see imminent copper hoarding by more of the masses. Just thinking it may be time to super charge our penny hoarding before the banks become overwhelmed and end bulk orders on coinage. Thoughts on how realcenters can position themselves thru hoarding and other means to benfit from this "opportunity? :?:
scotto

Re: If JPM is frontrunning their copper ETF.....

Postby slickeast » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:04 am

I too am wondering what will happen to copper prices. I guess we will see monday.
You don't have to be the BEST you just have to be....... SLICK
slickeast
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: If JPM is frontrunning their copper ETF.....

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 am

I am not sweating it. Just keep hoarding away. The masses are too lazy to sort copper pennies. The few that might try it will quit once they sort the first box or two without the proper equipment and find out how much work is involved. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing