customer wrapped rolls?

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: customer wrapped rolls?

Postby rickygee » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 pm

You guys have better luck with CWRs than me. I would much rather get bank rolls. More wheats and Canadian coppers and a consistant 20%+ copper content. Some cwrs are ok with copper content, some are terrible, wheats are far and few in the customer rolls in my area.

OK, I did get one fantasy roll that was a customer wrap, almost all copper and had a ton of wheats. Sure would like to find another. I usually get coin $10 $20 at a time so I get customer rolls every now and then.
rickygee
Penny Collector Member

Re: customer wrapped rolls?

Postby VWBEAMER » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Agree, bank rolls have more consistent copper.

CWR has more dimes, and are easier to unroll.

rickygee wrote:You guys have better luck with CWRs than me. I would much rather get bank rolls. More wheats and Canadian coppers and a consistant 20%+ copper content. Some cwrs are ok with copper content, some are terrible, wheats are far and few in the customer rolls in my area.

OK, I did get one fantasy roll that was a customer wrap, almost all copper and had a ton of wheats. Sure would like to find another. I usually get coin $10 $20 at a time so I get customer rolls every now and then.
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine."
" --Theodore Roosevelt
VWBEAMER
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing