Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Postby pennypicker » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:32 pm

I've noticed some members have avatars below their user name when they reply to a topic. Also some members have a location shown as well. How do I go about placing an avatar and location for myself. I clicked on my member name to see my profile and there's nothing there concerning avatars or a location bar. I have an avatar picked out but need help on how to accomplish this. Perhaps I haven't been a member long enough or have enough posts. Joined Nov. 27, 2010 with 170+ posts. Thanks for any help, Don. :D
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Avatar question?

Postby Corsair » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

On the top of the page, click "User Control Panel." From there, click on the "Profile" tab. There, you can change your location. While you're in the "Profile" tab, you can click on "Edit Avatar" on the left side of the page, which will allow you to either upload an avatar from the web or one saved to your computer. Be mindful, though, the pixel limitations are pretty tight here, so the smaller the picture the more likely it'll be accepted.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Don,

Go to user control panel

click on the tab "profile"

click on "edit avitar"

from there you can upload from the net or your machine/PC.

Pic must be no more than 100 x 100 pixels. edit it in paint to bring it down to size. then add it on.

Feel free to pm if needed.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Corsair » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Is there an echo in here?

Echo in here?

In here?
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Corsair wrote:Is there an echo in here?

Echo in here?

In here?

Beat me by one min....and he talks crap :lol:

Reason #33 I love this guy.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby pennypicker » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks guys and I do appreciate the help...just another example of why I like this forum so much. :D
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby ScottyTX » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:
Corsair wrote:Is there an echo in here?

Echo in here?

In here?

Beat me by one min....and he talks crap :lol:

hummmm, Man now you really have me wondering what the other 32 are. I wish I had that special someone who loved me 33 different ways, you guys are too cute :D
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Corsair » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

ScottyTX wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Beat me by one min....and he talks crap :lol:

hummmm, Man now you really have me wondering what the other 32 are. I wish I had that special someone who loved me 33 different ways, you guys are too cute :D

That makes two of us.

Maybe I should try to find a rainbow-colored picture of West Virginia for your avatar, Doctor?
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm

yeah....love may have been a piece strong...how about reason #33 why I trolerate this guy.
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby Diggin4copper » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks guys! I have been meaning to ask that question..
Diggin4copper
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby exbingoaddict » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Corsair used to believe in Harvey Dent. Seems he dropped him like a zinc penny though.
Last edited by exbingoaddict on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exbingoaddict
Penny Collector Member

Postby Corsair » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

exbingoaddict wrote:Corsair used to believe in Harvey Dent. Seems he dropped him like a zinc penny though.

I still believe in the good Mr. Dent. I just felt my avatar needed a face lift. ... Anyone? Anyone?

I'm here till Tuesday.
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:29 pm

b99bed5703d05da2_muhammad_ali_versus_sonny_liston1.jpg
b99bed5703d05da2_muhammad_ali_versus_sonny_liston1.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 328 times
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing