Penny Doc looking for participants

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Penny Doc looking for participants

Postby Heavymetal » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Hope your able to complete the documentary, I'd be very interested to see it
Heavymetal

Postby DearPenny » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:47 am

Thank you, I have a lot of great material so far. However I've still been unable to get an interview with someone who stacks copper pennies which I feel is crucial to the film. I have had a few people reach out to me but then bailed when it came down to actually giving an interview. Still hoping someone out there has some pride in what they do and would be willing to talk. Either way thanks for the support.
DearPenny

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:29 pm

I would think the Portland Mint would supply a spokesman hint hint.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:57 pm

DearPenny wrote:Thank you, I have a lot of great material so far. However I've still been unable to get an interview with someone who stacks copper pennies which I feel is crucial to the film. I have had a few people reach out to me but then bailed when it came down to actually giving an interview. Still hoping someone out there has some pride in what they do and would be willing to talk. Either way thanks for the support.

Have you asked HoardCopperByTheTon?
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby highroller4321 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Lemon Thrower wrote:I would think the Portland Mint would supply a spokesman hint hint.

Most people don't seem to want to be interviewed and be on TV and such. I am quite surprised but the people who I have talked to aren't interested. It also doesn't help that quite a few people have stopped sorting because of the low copper price.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby Lemon Thrower » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:28 am

I thought the Portland Mint had previously done interviews.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby highroller4321 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:16 am

Lemon Thrower wrote:I thought the Portland Mint had previously done interviews.

We did...he is looking for non industrial sorters now.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby DearPenny » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:17 am

They have. We got some good material with them last year but were also limited in what we could film due to insurance reasons. Regardless I would like to interview someone who has a private stack that has been been adding to it for quite some time. Unfortunately so far the people who have contacted me and want to help with filming either recently started or sold off most of what they had. The search continues..
DearPenny

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing