adam young

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: adam young

Postby Rodebaugh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 pm

I played monopoly with adam last year. I am still making payments on the debt.
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby TXBullion » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm

John_doe wrote:
hobo finds wrote:If you were to ask Adam how many U.S. small cents have been minted he would reply 455,303,438,964 without proofs :lol: :geek: :ugeek:

he owns most of them and counts them daily.

Multiple times :shock:
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby exbingoaddict » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Rodebaugh wrote:I played monopoly with adam last year. I am still making payments on the debt.

That's because Adam Young plays with the actual properties.
exbingoaddict
Penny Collector Member

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:50 pm

The earthquake and tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima Nuclear Reactor were caused by an Adam Young fart one day when he was out deep sea fishing.
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Adam Young believes that simple methods are the best. He personally endorses the concept of "hide it within plain sight." When his private hoard outgrew the confines of The Portland Mint he bought Nepal and began stacking his coins there. Natural vegetation and snowfall have disguised his massive collection, but some might recognize it nonetheless...

beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Adam Young's stack of pennies is so big that its gravitational force has caused the Earth to shift on its axis, leading to global warming. It is estimated that for every month The Portland Mint continues its operations, the level of the ocean will rise 18 inches. Polar bears are planning to charter an Alaskan cruise returning to port to end this menace once and for all.

beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 pm

The deviation from its solar orbital path due to Adam Young's penny pile has resulted in the Earth shifting thousands of miles from its previous location. Last night Planet X penetrated the void previously occupied by planet Earth and passed through harmlessly. Adam Young saved mankind and has pissed off generations of Annunaki that were anticipating a big family reunion.

beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 pm

The Mayan Calendar predicted that on December 21, 2012... Adam Young would throw a temper tantrum. Providentially, on the evening before, he found a 1933 Double Eagle, an 1894-S Barber dime, and a 1913 Liberty nickel while cleaning out the rejects port of his SuperModified HCBTT Industrial Coin Sorter.
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 pm

In Canada, Adam Young has been elevated to the cult status of a deity. His worshipers enjoy gathering to imbibe sacred nectar (beer) and chant his name in prayerful attitudes.... AY, AY, AY
beauanderos

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Adam Young likes to fly through electrical thunderstorms and Category Five Hurricanes in the Bermuda Triangle... without a plane.
Last edited by beauanderos on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
beauanderos

Postby frburk » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 am

Adam Youngs super duper massive spinning coin sorters spins so quickly that they cause category 5 hurricanes!
frburk

Postby frburk » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 am

CERN Supercollider has found the Higgs Boson particle also known as the "GOD PARTICLE". The Adam Young particle, also known as the "GOD OF ALL GODS PARTICLE" still remains to be found!
frburk

Postby Copper Catcher » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 am

The Adam Youngs London Home

A picture of a servant's quarters inside
Copper Catcher

Postby hobo finds » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Adam asked William and Kate to refrain naming there baby "Adam" he told them George sounded good.
hobo finds

Postby hobo finds » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

I see he just won the lotto in England!... http://money.aol.co.uk/2013/07/24/lotto ... call-cost/
hobo finds

Postby LooseChange » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:32 pm

hobo finds wrote:I see he just won the lotto in England!... http://money.aol.co.uk/2013/07/24/lotto ... call-cost/

That is Awesome, I didn't think he played the England Lotto
....when partner Adam Young offered to foot the bill for calling Camelot after scooping Saturday's jackpot that she got in touch with the Lotto organiser.

Frugal Ms Tyler and her long-term partner (Adam Young), from Epping in Essex, have yet to spend a penny....

Even after winning the Lotto he won't spend 1 penny... :lol: Classic Adam
"You can go if you want, but all they make are coins there"- Quote from the Philidelphia, PA visitors center desk clerk, after inquiring about going on a tour of the MINT
LooseChange
Penny Collector Member

Postby John_doe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 pm

frburk wrote:CERN Supercollider has found the Higgs Boson particle also known as the "GOD PARTICLE". The Adam Young particle, also known as the "GOD OF ALL GODS PARTICLE" still remains to be found!

He saw the higgs with his naked eye and a 10x coin loop.
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby hobo finds » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Adam was bored and started looking over the 2013 - 2014 football season games for the NCAA. He has picked all the winners even the bowl games!
hobo finds

Postby SilverDragon72 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Adam Youngs knows that this thread is epic and will continue to make Realcent history! :thumbup:

I would say that he would bet you a penny, but we all know the answer to that one..... :?
SilverDragon72
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby frburk » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:42 am

I once asked Adam Young about the "theory of everything"...was it Einstein's theory of relativity,quantum mechanics theory, string theory, M theory, brane theory, the inflation theory, Lisi's E8 theory? he replied that they all are wrong! The theory of everything is E=E! E is pure energy or "dark matter". Once it experiences entropy, then the time dimension is formed...then E= M x C x C. The time dimension links pure energy to our known universe. In E's reference frame, nothing every changes" E always equals to E". In our referece frame E= M x C x C. As pure energy encounters entropy, the universe continues to expand in our reference frame and this is the explanation of "dark energy"! Black wholes are inversely proportional to the time dimension linked to the matter of that galaxy. Black wholes are nothing more than recycle bins changing matter back into pure energy so the pure energy can experience entropy so it can create more of E = M x C x C which causes the universe to expand more...It's a never ending cycle! Scientists won't discover this until another 100 years or so! Now stop asking me such ELEMENTARY questions, I must get back to sorting pennies! :ugeek:
frburk

Postby beauanderos » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 am

Modern day usage of the term "out of sorts," refers to Adam Young's temperament when he is unable to source more copper cents to sort. The colorful phrase, originated during the rule of Diocletian when he replaced the debased bronze follis with the bronze Nummus Cententionale and the Pecunia Maiorina. This led to the development of groups of Romans and Vandals who believed that by sorting the more valuable bronze bearing coins from circulation, and returning the more debased follis to money lenders, that they would be able to build a store of value that would protect them against the depredations of the legendary depreciation of Roman coinage borne witness to in the preceding centuries. When the circulating coinage began to show lower and lower percentages of the more highly valued bronzes, it led to unrest of the hordes of barbarians intent upon protecting their purchasing power and led to their ultimate invasion of Rome to, in their words, "rob the banksters." Thus, in this light, Adam Young may be considering a wrathful barbarian when he is feeling out of sorts. Historically, another example is offered in the Bible, when Jesus was not allowed to "return zincs" (in modern day parlance) to the moneylenders there one Sunday. Unable to obtain more coins to sort, he became irate, and in his wrath thogeyed the temple clear of them. This may account for the bumper stickers that may be seen upon bank employees cars... "Adam is Coming Again, and Boy is He Pissed!"
beauanderos

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 am

beauanderos wrote:Modern day usage of the term "out of sorts," refers to Adam Young's temperament when he is unable to source more copper cents to sort.

Thanks for the history lessons, Ray!
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby John_doe » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

shinnosuke wrote:
beauanderos wrote:Modern day usage of the term "out of sorts," refers to Adam Young's temperament when he is unable to source more copper cents to sort.

Thanks for the history lessons, Ray!

Ditto, and at no point did I see this thread turning into a psuedo educational and or comedic reprise mashup. Thank you for making my day. If Adam Young did not posses every trophy on earth I would say give you one, but I guess you are out of luck. Thumbs up instead. :thumbup:
Ancora Imparo

"You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails."

-Albert Einstein
John_doe
Post Hoarder

Postby plus1hdcp » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Adam Young smiles on this history lesson. I ask myself, was he present during this time in history? Most likely.
Last edited by plus1hdcp on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plus1hdcp
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 pm

plus1hdcp wrote:Adam Young smiles on this history lesson. I ask myself, what he present during this time in history? Most likely.

Adam was the first man. He was young at the time.
beauanderos

PreviousNext

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing