No more time for copper, need to sell my Ryedale

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

No more time for copper, need to sell my Ryedale

Postby Broseph » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:44 pm

So I have been bogged down with work for quite some time now. With 23 graduate credits, and 24 next trimester, I don't foresee myself ever having time to sort again.

So what's the best way to sell my ryedale? It's only done a few hundred dollars in cents, it's practically new. I hate to get rid of it, but it just sits there. And what college student couldn't use a little extra cash?
Big score of silver! Video below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_trSkCkHI
Broseph
Penny Sorter Member

Re: No more time for copper, need to sell my Ryedale

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Sell it on here.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Ditto what highroller said. A distant 2nd would be e-bay.

It's just the way my mind works but I don't know which is a bigger tweek in brain function, taking 23 and 24 graduate credits per trimester or deciding never to sort again. Some day that graduate degree will/should land you a good salary. Once that happens it will only be a matter of time before you see your earning value/spending power erode and start thinking about how it would be nice to have a little more copper insurance for that issue. Unless you've already got a ton or two tucked away :)
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Broseph » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 pm

johnbrickner wrote:Ditto what highroller said. A distant 2nd would be e-bay.

It's just the way my mind works but I don't know which is a bigger tweek in brain function, taking 23 and 24 graduate credits per trimester or deciding never to sort again. Some day that graduate degree will/should land you a good salary. Once that happens it will only be a matter of time before you see your earning value/spending power erode and start thinking about how it would be nice to have a little more copper insurance for that issue. Unless you've already got a ton or two tucked away :)

Yeah, I'll be making enough money that it would make more sense to buy copper/silver/gold. And I plan on it! :)
Big score of silver! Video below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_trSkCkHI
Broseph
Penny Sorter Member

Postby uthminsta » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Broseph wrote:So what's the best way to sell my ryedale?

List it in the MARKET section. But buy another one in a few years!!!
uthminsta
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing