Favorite tellers

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Favorite tellers

Postby spacemanX » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:50 pm

I have a few tellers who are awesome in my area. went to get some pennies from one of them, and they only had about 15$. I get home and find 2 rolls of almost all wheats with a distinct mark on the roll :D . most of them were only a few dates. Soo... I give her a call and ask if they have any more of them.
she says the teller who had them won't be back til the next week.

Lucky me, i get a call and they had 14 rolls with the same marking. amost wanted to open them right then in the car, but i waited. imagining all of the awesome stuff in the rolls.

final result:
569 wheats

40 teens and twenties
37 thirties
rest were 40's and 50's with many of them having mintmarks
and one roll of steels

i brought in a goodie for the teller, and she was very thankful :thumbup: :thumbup:
spacemanX
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Favorite tellers

Postby Thogey » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Bully!

Another one bite's the dust, and the old bat now has enough folding cash for a Starbucks.

The next question is standard: Did she drop off any other coin?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby spacemanX » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:54 pm

i asked. no she didn't. darn
spacemanX
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Thogey » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:01 pm

spacemanX wrote:i asked. no she didn't. darn

Well then find out who she is and go after the, dead old man's (RIP), gun collection.

You do realize this is all standard?
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing