Lost Penny day. February 12.

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Lost Penny day. February 12.

Postby Recyclersteve » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:30 pm

By the way, I did try to find a penny on Feb. 12. Found 7 coins that day (4 Mexico coins, 1 Euro coin, US nickel and dime)- not a single one was a penny. The next day I did find a penny. Go figure...
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby cwgii » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Going to Nola the end of the month. If I can keep my eyes from the boobies I have hopes for $$$
cwgii

Postby thecrazyone » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:03 pm

I never knew such a day even existed! I look for lost change daily.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Postby coppernickel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:37 am

coppernickel wrote:I've renewed this tread for a few years. I still think it's interesting.

What do you think? :clap:

Keep up . . . .
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:22 am

Only pick them up off the ground if they have that "oxidated" copper look to them. 95% of the time, I am correct.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:31 am

I did celebrate Lost Penny Day by finding a penny, nickel and dime. And yes I did it b4 midnight.

So it was a HUGE day for me. :)
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby thecrazyone » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:59 pm

I find money almost daily, so I had to have found something on the 12th.
Author: Bring CHANGE Into Your Life (A Truly Easy Investment Tool)
https://www.amazon.com/Bring-CHANGE-Int ... 1077276869
thecrazyone
Post Hoarder

Postby coppernickel » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:02 pm

:clap:
thecrazyone wrote:I find money almost daily, so I had to have found something on the 12th.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Tourney64 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:04 pm

I am always picking up lost pennies. Went to the gas station the other day looking on the ground while pumping gas and didn’t find a penny, but a quarter. That was enough to pay for 1 drop of gas.
Tourney64
Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing