Which Coin info books are best to get?

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Which Coin info books are best to get?

Postby BenG76 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:43 pm

What are the best books for info on varieties and errors? I see there are several versions of the Cherrypickers guide. Is one better than the other? I am thinking about getting more into this instead of just sorting for wheat's and coppers. Any other suggestions on books that you find useful? Thanks
BenG76
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Which Coin info books are best to get?

Postby johnbrickner » Mon May 18, 2015 8:04 pm

BenG76 wrote:What are the best books for info on varieties and errors? I see there are several versions of the Cherrypickers guide. Is one better than the other? I am thinking about getting more into this instead of just sorting for wheat's and coppers. Any other suggestions on books that you find useful? Thanks

While I've liked the Cherry pickers guide, I like the info posted here even more. Maybe not as detailed as the Guide, though it is varied and has a bit of depth.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby plus1hdcp » Mon May 18, 2015 9:16 pm

I agree with John about what can be learned from the members of this forum. A wealth of knowledge can be found here plus you can have your questions answered.
plus1hdcp
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby RichardPenny43 » Mon May 18, 2015 10:10 pm

RichardPenny43
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing