Looking for free penny dump sites in OH/KY

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Looking for free penny dump sites in OH/KY

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:48 am

Hey all: I will be traveling briefly to the Cincinnati and northern Kentucky areas sometime later this summer. Just a brief trip, but I was wondering... Does anyone know of any free dump banks or credit unions where I can dump pennies into a counting machine without having an account or being charged a fee? If you can give me the name of the bank or credit union and the city they are in, that would be great.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing