Newbie sorter in tx

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Newbie sorter in tx

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:13 am

68Camaro wrote:Speaking of that - OBAAT when did you move to Florida? Weren't you in IL? (Maybe I'm confused.) But I missed that move somewhere along the line. (Not that it isn't a logical move given the state of the two states.)

Moved to Tallahassee April 2018. Haven't been to active on the boards....
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:15 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. It really only feels like home after the insults start. LOL

Well then you'll always feel at home here!

(Actually, and you know, its great to see that chess board.)
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:17 pm

OneBiteAtATime wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome. It really only feels like home after the insults start. LOL

Well then you'll always feel at home here!

(Actually, and you know, its great to see that chess board.)

I can't recall where I found that chessboard, but looking at it gives me hope.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing