Coin Counter

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Coin Counter

Postby sdmarasso » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:36 pm

I am getting ready to buy a coin counter. Need to do about 1800 to 3000 coins a min. Anyone have any suggestions on which model to buy? I am not very familiar with these machines. I was told not to buy a chinese model. What companies are chinese?
sdmarasso

Re: Coin Counter

Postby west77 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 am

I am likely going to be ordering a Billcon CVK-70. He is selling them for around $200 shipped to Canada (and I think $220 or so to the U.S.) To anybody wondering why I would need one, I have decided that there are a few places that handle only one denomination that they need wrapped, and while I will lug my jetsort around if needed, I am hoping to start with a more portable counter and smaller businesses. This is a big step for me... usually if I fail I want to fail in a spectacular blaze of glory instead of "just a little." :lol:

Anyhow, you can youtube the name and see what they look like (somebody has put a video of one in action up.) There are many different companies out there who make similar machines and I would recommend keeping an eye on ebay for them. After this one arrives in good condition, and I feel like I could recommend him in good faith I could pass his contact info along to you if you want...
west77

Re: Coin Counter

Postby Lemon Thrower » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 am

I have 2 portable, desktop counters that are high speed. I plan to sell one this weekend. One of them is a de la rue that i got off ebay - its a bit old but its good. The other is much more new, have to check the brand.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing