I think I am crazy!

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

I think I am crazy!

Postby OtusLotus » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm

So I went with my girlfriend earlier today to a sex-shop to pick up a few things, and while my girlfriend is looking through the aisles, there I am, at the register, looking through the need-a-penny for copper pennies! I think I have lost it!
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: I think I am crazy!

Postby Corsair » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Business before pleasure?
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Postby HoardCopperByTheTon » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I have heard that that tray often has the most interesting things in the store.. but I am old. Don't take any sticky ones. :mrgreen:
If your percentages are low.. just sort more. If your percentages are high.. just sort more
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardsPostsByTheTon

Postby misteroman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am

^^^^^^^^ the older the better, just like cents! Am I wrong Chuck?
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby HPMBTT » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 pm

The only thing I like old is my wine. :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Crescendo » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 am

OtusLotus wrote:So I went with my girlfriend earlier today to a sex-shop to pick up a few things, and while my girlfriend is looking through the aisles, there I am, at the register, looking through the need-a-penny for copper pennies! I think I have lost it!

Nah, you're all good. Just remind her that the more copper you get, the bigger and more vibrating her toys can be.
Crescendo
Penny Sorter Member

Postby HPMBTT » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Actually, your gf should like copper pennies too. Copper is very similar to those vibrating toys: they both stay hard/firm all month long. :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OtusLotus » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Funny thing is... I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into my/our pleasure.. but I haven't quite figured this one out yet! :idea:
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby HPMBTT » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:31 am

OtusLotus, you shouldn't have went there...but, since you did. :twisted: ....Let's dig into this a bit further, shall we? Let's see....

1. Melted liquid copper, drizzled over various items and/or body parts (yummee). :mrgreen: And yes,there is the $1000 ice cream dessert that is served in NYC which includes edible flakes of gold, but remember, we are talking copper here...hehe. :)
2. You could also tie each other up with either Tinned Copper Wire or Television Earthing Wire (bondage?). :roll:
3. If you could get 2 or 3 tubes of stacked copper pennies (or other solid copper) to stick together lengthwise, you could make some sort of phallic symbol/shape and you won't have to buy any 'toys' :D (although sadly, it won't vibrate).
4. Copper teets (WTF?) Umm...not sure where to go with that one.
5. Then there is the copper bum plug. :shock: Just imagine, this one has possibilities for either person (or both of you!). :lol: Yes, they make it, and no, I won't provide the link here, since this forum can be considered family-friendly, PG,PG-13 etc. Just google it; there's lots of websites to choose from. Enjoy. :)
6. Copper Cookware. There are advantages to this, but I just don't know how a couple could incorporate it into some 'fun' . Here's an educational link that's actually very interesting (G-rated): http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Advantage ... id=3611906

And lastly, in case anyone was wondering, copper is 100% recyclable. :)
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby OtusLotus » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Looks like I am going to have a GREAT weekend! :twisted:
OtusLotus
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing