Copper collection

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: Copper collection

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am

Changechecker wrote:One more trip to the machine and I will have dumped all my loose cents. Sadly today I dumped a few bags I bought from members here. The manager approached me and invited me to her office. She wanted to help me invest all my newfound wealth. I was surprised it wasn't going to be a lecture about abusing the machine and her staff.

Just curious, was the total very high... 4 figures? That must've been a lot of pennies for her to say that to you.

This happened to me a few times after cashing out a few old 401k's. Tell her you're going to buy something tangible with all that newfound wealth and her bank cannot compete with it... let her guess.

Bank employees can be so nosy and annoying. One time I was funding a few trading account and deposited $1000 in cash to do it. I had to wire the money to the trading account. Bank manager asked me "where did you get this money?".. I replied: "I do have a job and get paid weekly you know". However, I really wanted to say something completely different. :evil:
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Re: Copper collection

Postby Changechecker » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:41 am

Yesterday was only 240.00 but I have been dumping there regularly, as well as other branches over last few weeks. Net dollar amounts combined between three branches over last few weeks is a good amount
Changechecker
Penny Collector Member

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing