Pennies and other coins made into art

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Pennies and other coins made into art

Postby highroller4321 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:20 pm

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2019/08/ ... q3dxQ5Jm9I

Pretty neat artwork made out of coins!
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Re: Pennies and other coins made into art

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:41 am

I like the Canadian toonie with the bird flying out of the coin. Very nice work.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Pennies and other coins made into art

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:51 am

highroller4321 wrote:https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2019/08/micah-adams-handcarved-coins/?fbclid=IwAR0d3vcCidgKc7HBWwJnQC9fTLtCkc9uTFOCYvX_jSBz80B4nq3dxQ5Jm9I

Pretty neat artwork made out of coins!

Nicely done!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing